CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahles K624i, K1050, & K16i Riflescopes now available!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Thank you Johnathan.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Nice.
    That's the exact gun I'd put mine on if I buy it.....
    So tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    I have shot a tonne of variable optics and my favourite by far is the K15i/K16i series. Best 3 gun optic out there IMHO. Omer is awesome too and has hooked me up in the past. Usually, very competitive pricing.

Click, Bang.

CGN Regular
    I have shot a tonne of variable optics and my favourite by far is the K15i/K16i series. Best 3 gun optic out there IMHO. Omer is awesome too and has hooked me up in the past. Usually, very competitive pricing.

What's the details on that scope mount?
    Wanted: Valmet M78

Quote Originally Posted by Honeydealer View Post
    What's the details on that scope mount?
    aero precision ultralight

AP Ultralight mount. Weight was a consideration in my AR, for 3gun. Lighter rifles do handle better during fast stages. One of the many aspects of the Kahles K15i/K16i optic is it's weight. It is considerable lighter than other variables in its class. Despite it's weight, it is very well built, with reinforcement in key areas, and has a built in throw lever with a silky smooth movement. The glass quality is the best I have seen, and the field of view and eye relief are amazing. The more forgiving the eye relief, the easier it is to shoot in unconventional positions, such as on your side during a VTAC drill, etc. The red dot is super crisp, and daylight bright. I am actually surprised that this optic does not get more press, however I imagine the price is just too prohibitive for most people. However is you want the best in class.........I have the K15i, which I would sell to buy the K16i. Exactly same optic, with 1x less magnification.
    Last edited by Dick Proenneke; 02-04-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Nice setup. Kahles has been a favorite company of mine for decades. Nice too see they are gaining traction.

Always regretted buying the Z6i instead of the K16i. That was more availability however.

Big Mouth
    Have two k16i scopes now, I could be considered a bit of a glass whore. I've had or used most of the mid to high end 1-4/6/8 optics, the k16i is my favourite by a good margin. I think they would be more popular if more people just knew about them.

Ughh seen your sale post much too late it seems. I really want to try that SM1 reticle.

k624I , 30 or 34 mil tube ? How much come up ? Illuminated reticle ? MOA reticle ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12