Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rubber Dummies in Stock!!!

Canadian Rubber Dummies in Stock!!!

Run! Hide your women and children! The Rubber Dummies are coming!

Rubber Dummies are a realistic torso target; search "rubber dummies" on YouTube, or see a review video on RangeRabbit.com.

A basic kit with Dummy and stand is $325, I should start shipping them in the last week of January. They are available for order on the website now, but nothing is being shipped until I get back from the SHOT Show around Jan 23.

To promote the website, there are NO SHIPPING CHARGES on any orders to Canada, until April 1 2017!

Shoot safe! Glenn.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What's the weight of that rubber dummy setup? Interesting product!

FAQ about Rubber Dummies

Quote Originally Posted by armyrem View Post
    What's the weight of that rubber dummy setup? Interesting product!
    The Dummy torso weighs 14.5 kg (32 pounds). Our stand weighs 5.5kg (12 lbs).

I've also had a couple of emails asking about how durable the Dummies are. I've yet to try one; I have watched several third-party videos on YouTube, and I think the manufacturers claim of 'thousands of rounds' is plausible. My experience with self-healing targets generally is that it depends on the ammo and how concentrated the fire is. If you shoot this thing in the head with a shotgun a few hundred times, I think it's life will be shortened considerably!

I'll have them in stock on Jan 23 (ish). I'll torture test one immediately, and post the results and the video online. Stay tuned!

Glenn.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    is the rubber strong enough to hang a 6 inch round gong in front of the torso?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Any chance you might consider ar500 rabbit targets...cottontail sized? life size gobbler would be neat too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    is the rubber strong enough to hang a 6 inch round gong in front of the torso?
    Like gangster bling?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Butcherbill's Avatar
    Lots of video on Instagram of people shooting them as well as from rubber dummy's themselves IG page, they seem really well made and durable.

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    We have a fairly easy going set of rules at our range, however shooting human analog targets is a no no...even on paper, unless the humanoid has been clearly zobified. Can you get a zombie or alien (space, not illegal) version of this torso? As well, will you have an armoured stand available? Always great to see new vendors and new products...
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

CGN Regular
    ^^Same problem. I'd take a zombie dummy though!

Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    Any chance you might consider ar500 rabbit targets...cottontail sized? life size gobbler would be neat too.
    I make a small number of animal silhouettes, following the NRA pattern. I can easily make custom shapes, the price is based roughly on size. CGNers can email me for specific quotes. Thanks. Glenn.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast