Great Customer Service

maple leaf

CGN frequent flyer
Just wanted to make a quick post about my recent transaction. This is a great company to deal with. Answered all my questions and concerns. Products ordered were exactly as described, and the package was shipped out and received quickly! Deal with confidence, this is a top notch company.

I've been very happy with all my dealings with TradeEx.
David is great to talk to on the phone, and knows an unbelievable amount of their products off the top of his head!

Agreed - I purchased a shotgun from TradeEx last month.

I dealt with both Anthony and Dave and both were patient and efficient. Their website provides the requisite information but ordering is best done by phone.

They are Ok to deal with, just don't try and get the Military discount from them. I've tried explaining that I won't get my ID card until BMOQ and sent them paperwork to prove I'm a member of the Forces only to get more or less told off in a polite way, and I've tried asking about using my CFOne card as verification only to be told they only accept "official" Military cards.

I've had awesome service from Anthony. My latest order was 2 cases of 7.62x39 and a sks. One week from placing the order till I received it, very fast shipping lol.

They are Ok to deal with, just don't try and get the Military discount from them. I've tried explaining that I won't get my ID card until BMOQ and sent them paperwork to prove I'm a member of the Forces only to get more or less told off in a polite way, and I've tried asking about using my CFOne card as verification only to be told they only accept "official" Military cards.

Isnt it easy to verify if someone is active in the military?

Isnt it easy to verify if someone is active in the military?

They more or less chose to ignore the documents I sent in to them and pigeonholed me into waiting until I get my permanent ID card. (It's funny because the documents work with Sig Sauer, Colt Canada, Elcan, and every other store/distributor that has asked for proof of being in the military.)

Recently bought a zastava handgun with issues right out of the box.I called and spoke with David and not a problem customer service was excellent...Ive purchased several items from staff there always a pleasure to talk too and deal with....I would buy there again...

Back
Top Bottom