Thread: Frontier Firearms' customer service

Frontier Firearms' customer service

I bought a firearm from Frontier Firearms and after receiving it I noticed that there were a few chips on the hand guard( some of you may know of the situation that I'm talking about). Frontier Firearms was able to help find a solution to my problem. The real example of their customer service shows by their reaction to my reaction of posting here before they had the chance to help. After making this unwise decision they stood by me and even defended me. I'm really impressed by their actions to fix my situation and their reaction to defend their customers. This was my first gun I bought from Frontier Firearms and I know it will not be my last.
    Thank you Frontier Firearms.

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Yep, good people in my books. The good threads never get as much attention as the bad ones though... too bad really.

ITB
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

Frontier is awesome to deal with, one of my faves. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

I'm glad to hear that everything got sorted out to your satisfaction and good on you for stepping up and accepting responsibility for your actions. Have fun with your new firearm!!

CGN Regular
    Frontier are good peeps, had an excellent experience with them

I had a similar experience - they went over and above to make it right. I will definitely buy from them again!