20% off at AmmoSupply.ca with free shipping over $200!

Ive just tried to put in an order but when I get to the payment section its kind weird - there are a bunch of boxes with no description of what each is (name, card number, 3 digit PIN on back etc)

Here`s what I see:

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 09.44.57.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 09.44.57.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 09.44.57.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,764
Ok, so I guessed

First line - first name
Second line - last name
Line below Visa - card number
Bottom line - 3 digit PIN on back of card

Order seems to have went through, fingers crossed.....

Ok, so I guessed

First line - first name
Second line - last name
Line below Visa - card number
Bottom line - 3 digit PIN on back of card

Order seems to have went through, fingers crossed.....

Some web browsers display fine, some don't. If anyone else has any issues, you can put through your order as an EMT payment and we'll be happy to give you a call to take your credit card details over the phone.

Thanks!

Ive just tried to put in an order but when I get to the payment section its kind weird - there are a bunch of boxes with no description of what each is (name, card number, 3 digit PIN on back etc)

Here`s what I see:

View attachment 81929

The colourès are just kind of tough to see. I can see to the left of your boxes in the screenshot
First Name
Last Name
Card Type
Card Number
Card Expiry Date
CVV2

The colourès are just kind of tough to see. I can see to the left of your boxes in the screenshot
First Name
Last Name
Card Type
Card Number
Card Expiry Date
CVV2

Jeez - well spotted!

Looks like I guessed correctly...... :)

I ordered today :) good deal!
But that website needs work. I say this with constructive criticism. I had a hard time reading some things as highlighted by the above pics.

i'm sorry,,but that's one sorry website,search for one thing and takes you to something else.not sure where you guys are finding primers and projectiles,site could use some help.

i'm sorry,,but that's one sorry website,search for one thing and takes you to something else.not sure where you guys are finding primers and projectiles,site could use some help.

Same experience here. Can't find primers anywhere. Worst interface ever.

Back
Top Bottom