$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Back in stock!

  1. #31
    Member A_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    59
    Is this a temporary situation with respect to supply chain, or is there something more substantial ending the production permanently as this thread suggests?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...s-Saskatoon-GW

  2. #32
    Member apex survival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by A_guy View Post
    Is this a temporary situation with respect to supply chain, or is there something more substantial ending the production permanently as this thread suggests?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...s-Saskatoon-GW
    I hope not - ATRS can you confirm?

  3. #33
    GunNutz Smitticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Northern Saskatchewan
    Posts
    51
    Silly question coming up....

    Will this work on a Rem 700? (in a magpul hunter stock)
    Cheers,

    Kyle

  4. #34
    I have no life Craig0ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southen Alberta
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitticus View Post
    Silly question coming up....

    Will this work on a Rem 700? (in a magpul hunter stock)
    Nope
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

  5. #35
    CGN Regular BadRonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I hope not - ATRS can you confirm?
    I'd also like to know.

    I'd like to order 8 Just spent and hour looking online but nothin!


    If they do come in I definitely won't be shopping from that store ins saskat00n

    Great mags.
    "Be the Scalpel, Not the Hammer" AUDEAMUS
    CCFR CSSA
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-W.Pitt

  6. #36
    Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by A_guy View Post
    Is this a temporary situation with respect to supply chain, or is there something more substantial ending the production permanently as this thread suggests?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...s-Saskatoon-GW
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I hope not - ATRS can you confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonin View Post
    I'd also like to know.

    I'd like to order 8 Just spent and hour looking online but nothin!


    If they do come in I definitely won't be shopping from that store ins saskat00n

    Great mags.

    We are looking into acquiring a limited supply but I have no details to share at this time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •