Blow out sale on 2 benelli shotguns!!!

We are offering a very limited sale on 2 Benelli shotguns!

First is 1 Benelli Super Vinci 12 gauge in RealTree Max 5 for the low price of $1599.98! That’s a savings of $300! Stock number 5977.

The second one is a Benelli Vinci SuperSport 12 gauge for $1899.99! That’s a savings of $200! Stock number 5980.

We are only offering this deal on these 2 shotguns and not the rest that we have in stock!

SuperVinci Max5 12ga(2).jpg

Vinci-SuperSport-Silo-RaisedComb-RGB.jpg

Attachments

• SuperVinci Max5 12ga(2).jpg
    SuperVinci Max5 12ga(2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,771
  • Vinci-SuperSport-Silo-RaisedComb-RGB.jpg
    Vinci-SuperSport-Silo-RaisedComb-RGB.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,777
Hi, For the Benelli Vinci SuperSport 12 gauge $1899.99, when I clicked on the link, it went to your site shown as "Benelli SuperSport 12 gauge" @ $2199.99 with a vinci superport picture? Could you please clarify?

Last edited:
Let me take a guess... sale was two and a half months ago, probably over?

Chances are this is the best answer you are gonna get, as they are possibly closed on Saturday midnight.

dude, the key is the mismatching model, not the price. vinci supersport is a more expensive model than supersport. on their site, they listed the shotgun as "supersport" with a picture as "vinci supersport". which one is it? I think they definitely can give a better answer than your "best guess answer".

Let me take a guess... sale was two and a half months ago, probably over?

Chances are this is the best answer you are gonna get, as they are possibly closed on Saturday midnight.

Back
Top Bottom