Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help understanding CGN "infractions"

BANNED

Need help understanding CGN "infractions"

I admit I have had a few issues here with infractions.....I've looked at the cgn rules and guidelines but just can't seem to understand how they build up and work.....I'm currently on my 3rd stike and below my profile it reads: 0/1 (2) what does that mean?
    under cgn rules it statest this: 3 rd strike -2 points - 180 days
    What does the 180 days mean?
    I have been suspended for 30 or 60 days before (it was horrible) can't remember fursure how long but it sure did hurt and felt like a year.......anyways where can I find out where my infraction total is ? And is the next one a BAN FOREVER?

Basically what Iam asking is when will I be back to zero like my profile was the first day I signed up?
    Last edited by icelink; 01-18-2017 at 01:27 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I dont understand why you just dont keep quiet and enjoy the site, confrontation lead nowere and always leave you empty handed, CGN is a nice place that permit to shop from our computer...

This is priceless in my book but that is just one simple man opinion... JP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I dont understand why you just dont keep quiet and enjoy the site, confrontation lead nowere and always leave you empty handed, CGN is a nice place that permit to shop from our computer...

This is priceless in my book but that is just one simple man opinion... JP.
    I absolutely love the site just trying to understand how these infraction points accumulate I guess you have never had one......sometimes it's hard to keep quiet on certain topics and sometimes the wrong words come out and people take offense

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    I absolutely love the site just trying to understand how these infraction points accumulate I guess you have never had one......sometimes it's hard to keep quiet on certain topics and sometimes the wrong words come out and people take offense
    I lost one point for EE misbehavior ( it was ignorance from my part )... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    I would take JP's advice if you love the site. Just because its an anonymous forum, you still need composure. If you enjoy EE, as it looks like you do, just take a breath. I wouldn't say the concern is "people taking offence" as much as it is making the community look bad when outsiders are reading these comments.
    Never tell me the odds

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MackForce View Post
    I would take JP's advice if you love the site. Just because its an anonymous forum, you still need composure. If you enjoy EE, as it looks like you do, just take a breath. I wouldn't say the concern is "people taking offence" as much as it is making the community look bad when outsiders are reading these comments.
    I hear what you are saying and have gone that Avenue before I guess it's just as simple as do not argue or state how you really feel toward a Cetrain post and just include "rainbows and sunshine" in all your comments....anyways I guess we will try that once again! Thx

CGN Regular
    In the end, the sandbox belongs to the administrators, we're just playing in it because for now, it's the funnest sandbox in Canada, but it does have a long list of rules, been banned myself, was too accustomed to working in kijiji.

Is it bad to say IBTL? I'll need to reread the rules.
    Only had one ding so far regarding something I've forgotten.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    icelink, I have had three infractions since 2010 with one of them being reversed do to a misinterpritation of my comments.

I'm a self appointed UnionThug and if you check out my avatar how serious can that be?
    Your demerit points have an expired date attached to them.
    Follow the rules of the CGN web owner and you will be fine.

It appears you have a short fuse and hit send faster than you can proof read, my friendly reminder this morning showed that .
    You corrected it, but not before the mods caught wind of your comment.
    Btw, I was going to report your comment, but sent you a message first via pm remember?

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm on a soap box lecturing you, because It is not my intention.
    CGN is a fun place to hang out between range or hunting trips or for finding something cool such as the fluted case a member is sending me to add to my collection of man cave collectibles.

I don't post things that I wouldn't say to my Grandmother or my Mom , might be food for thought?

Best Regards,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by nitro-express View Post
    In the end, the sandbox belongs to the administrators, we're just playing in it because for now, it's the funnest sandbox in Canada, but it does have a long list of rules, been banned myself, was too accustomed to working in kijiji.

Yeah, don't turd in the sandbox

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast