Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiappa Firearms: Rhino, Double Badger, M6, and shotgun inserts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by louthepou View Post
    Without remembering 100%, i would say that the grey laminate grip felt big in my (small) hands, and their shape of course forced a fixed spacing beteeen each finger. Aside from that, not sure if i can offer more insight for you, sorry!
    I do appreciate the honest reply: thank you kindly good sir.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    If you got one of the first gen Rhino's they did not come with fibre optic sights and all came with the small wooden grip that was initially meant for the stubby 2" CCW marketed version.
    Gen 2 came with FO sights and a better trigger (Not as gritty double action) and a longer laminate grip w/o finger grooves was available

I cannot recall if it is Gen 2 or Gen 3 that introduced moon-clips for 9mm & .40

That Charging Rhino has a very light, smooth double action and I was warned by Reno Chiappa that it does require soft primers due to the lighter hammer springs.
    It cycled flawlessly when I looked at it.

I do have a Gen 1 Rhino 50DS, upgraded with FO and a longer grip and do like it. (Ghost made a holster for it as well that was IDPA compliant).
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12