Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Spectre Ballistics 10/22 Chassis System

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    any updates on this?
    Working on getting the costs down. The current design would be $400+ which we think is too much. We've been quite busy these past few weeks with our new Hex Brake and ordering ammunition (which you will see on the site soon!).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The issue is that you cant buy it because not in stock ... If you advertise products you should have them available for sale and not just every few months

Quote Originally Posted by Teac View Post
    The issue is that you cant buy it because not in stock ... If you advertise products you should have them available for sale and not just every few months
    We had these continuously available for about 2 years. They recently went out of stock. We are working on a new revised design of it.

CGN Regular
    Do have any idea when they will be available again? I'm looking to do a custom 10/22 build and these look really good, but if they won't be ready for a few months I'd get something cheap for the meantime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We had these continuously available for about 2 years. They recently went out of stock. We are working on a new revised design of it.
    Spectre wisely using the time redesign its 10/22 chassis while its production floor is busy meeting the demand for new product now needed after the Order in Council. There are many pieces of furniture looking to find a home on the bolt-action receiver of Spectre's Light Practical Carbine after their owner's original semi-automatic receiver was deemed prohibited. As manufacture of the 10/22 chassis helped finance the design and initial manufacturing run of the LPC, the LPC's production runs will come back to finance the enhancment of the 10/22 chassis and its production run. Such is the nature of supply and demand, and production runs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael94 View Post
    Do have any idea when they will be available again? I'm looking to do a custom 10/22 build and these look really good, but if they won't be ready for a few months I'd get something cheap for the meantime.
    I wouldnt hold my breath for a redesign and manufacturing run ...

I wouldnt hold my breath for a redesign and manufacturing run ...
    Why? It will happen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Why? It will happen.
    I didnt say it wont. I am just saying this will take some time.... You cant even make the current model

Maybe you can tell us when its available for sale?

CGN Regular
    I’m definitely interested as well... any chance you’re considering a take down chassis as well?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345