Thread: BERETTA TACTICAL HANDGUN M9A3 9MM LIMITED PRODUCTION *Rare*

BERETTA TACTICAL HANDGUN M9A3 9MM LIMITED PRODUCTION *Rare*

BERETTA TACTICAL HANDGUN M9A3 9MM LIMITED PRODUCTION *Rare*
    Price SPF
    SKU:C1086
    Used but in excellent condition
    The Beretta M9A3 Tactical Pistol also boasts a 10-round double-stack, sand resistant, PVD coated magazine, threaded barrel, Tritium night sights for accuracy in low-light situations, 3rd Gen tilting locking block, 3-slot MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail and a slim Vertec style grip with wrap-around backstrap for those with larger hands. The M9A3 holds its own against the harshest elements with advanced corrosion and wear resistant coatings, to include Cerakote, anodizing, Bruniton, PVD, black oxide, and a chrome lined barrel and chamber. The flat dark earth colored finish works to reduce the M9A3’s visual signature.
    Specifications
    CALIBER: 9mm
    BARREL: 4.9 inches
    OA LENGTH: 8.5 inches
    GRIPS: Polymer
    SIGHTS: Tritium three-dot
    ACTION: DA/SA
    FINISH: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
    INCLUDED in the package: 3Magazines,rubbeer wrap around grips

Last edited by CRAFM; 01-23-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

CGN Regular
    That's a nice setup

CGN Regular
    Whats the difference between the limited production M9A3 and the regular production M9A3?

to my understanding all M9A3 is limited production for now,this information was taken from the internet
    Beretta got smart with this redesign and takes the original 92-based platform as far as it can go. The M9A3 incorporates a true M1913 'Picatinny' accessory rail, Tritium front and rear sights, a supressor-ready barrel, minor changes to the decocker safety and a recontoured grip. The frame of the pistol is still aluminum alloy, but Beretta re-engineered it to accept different sized grips and backstraps. At first Beretta tried to sell the M9A3 to the Army under the existing M9 contract, claiming the changes were allowed under the 'minor engineering changes' clause. The Army said no, deciding that the changes were too radical to be considered 'minor'.

But Beretta's not giving up, and apparently has a plan that just might work. As the MHS tests move forward Beretta is putting the M9A3 into limited production for civilian sales. Even limited production proves that the company can ramp up to volume production if the orders pour in. Next, Beretta is willing to play a watch and wait game. Even though the MHS program will eventually pick a winner Beretta knows the US military is in the draw down mode and money may not be available to field the selected pistol. This puts Beretta in a good position to step forward and tell Congress that it has a ready replacement for the M9 that meets 85% of the MHS requirements and offers near 100% compatibility with existing DoD service pistol support systems (training materials, spare parts, holsters, maintenance tools, etc.). Who knows, Beretta may just pull it off!

$1600 is a couple hundred more than i paid for mine brand new, even with taxes. (the one offered here is also USED) BUT!!!!! with the experience ive had with this firearm, man oh man i gotta tell you! its a fun gun to shoot!!! ive run maybe 1000-1500 through mine and its so good! so smooth! This by far is my favorite handgun that i own! if you are a beretta fan you need this handgun! you wont be sorry. (even at this price!!!!)

CGN Regular
    When I talked to Beretta USA last summer they told me the M9A3 was full production and once all orders were filled dealers would be able to order as necessary. Being the only Vertec in their current lineup they were going to keep it in production.

CGN Regular
    Amazing gun, for whoever's intrested.

Although I've only put less than 500 rounds in mine since I picked it up, they've been some of the best rounds I have ever fired.

Accurate, reliable and very well balanced.

This should become a main gun for them.

Nice set up for sure
    "What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition.
    I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target
    for repeated long-distance shots to my back."
    -gecko45

***sold**