Thread: CGN Membership discount?

CGN Regular

CGN Membership discount?

Good Morning TSE,

Any chance you guys offer any discounts for those CGN members that are also Calgary locals?

I have been at CSC for the past couple of years, and not really enthusiatic about renewing / possible looking for change (there is 1-5 of us who all expire this month).

If you guys prefer, PM might be the best way to handle this, and advanced apologies for the public note

Thanks,
    jg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    In this economy, I doubt anyone is giving away discounts more than they need to.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    Good Morning TSE,

Any chance you guys offer any discounts for those CGN members that are also Calgary locals?

I have been at CSC for the past couple of years, and not really enthusiatic about renewing / possible looking for change (there is 1-5 of us who all expire this month).

If you guys prefer, PM might be the best way to handle this, and advanced apologies for the public note

Thanks,
    jg
    What we have been offering to ANY local, is that if they bring in their current or recent membership card from another club/range, we would honour our "Renewal" rate which is $100 off our new membership price.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Good Morning TSE,

Thanks,
    jg
    What we have been offering to ANY local, is that if they bring in their current or recent membership card from another club/range, we would honour our "Renewal" rate which is $100 off our new membership price.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    In this economy, I doubt anyone is giving away discounts more than they need to.
    this economy is exactly why you woudl be giving discounts for an activity that is generally discretionary spending for 99.9999% of us.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post

JR
    excellent news! im dropping in with a current member of TSE tomorrow for a shoot and will chat with the front counter staff then.

cheers JR

this economy is exactly why you woudl be giving discounts for an activity that is generally discretionary spending for 99.9999% of us.
    Understood, but there is only so low a business can go before it becomes more expensive to operate than not. Our membership rates are already extremely low in comparison to other commercial ranges in the area and we offer more in the way of features and benefits.

We just cannot go any lower.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Understood, but there is only so low a business can go before it becomes more expensive to operate than not. Our membership rates are already extremely low in comparison to other commercial ranges in the area and we offer more in the way of features and benefits.

We just cannot go any lower.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Everybody wants a discount, but there is a real "cost of doing business" out there. Try to respect that a guys gotta make a living, and just being a dealer in this day & age ain't easy! Kudos to those that do this and try to make a living. With all the regs, ever changing rules and buracratic bs that all levels of governments come up with it boggles the mind. I know, I've been working provincial for 37 years. If it ever starts to make sense, I will be very afraid!
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by bjjzak View Post
    Everybody wants a discount, but there is a real "cost of doing business" out there. Try to respect that a guys gotta make a living, and just being a dealer in this day & age ain't easy! Kudos to those that do this and try to make a living. With all the regs, ever changing rules and buracratic bs that all levels of governments come up with it boggles the mind. I know, I've been working provincial for 37 years. If it ever starts to make sense, I will be very afraid!
    Totally agree. Life is not easy these days. Understand each other.
    -----------------------------
    Practice makes perfect...