Thread: New APEX Tactical Gun Parts Distributor NOW STOCKING

Expired Business Member

New APEX Tactical Gun Parts Distributor NOW STOCKING

As the title reads, we are the new distributor for APEX Tactical Gun Parts.
    Just received our first shipment of Spring Kits, Trigger Kits, Barrels, and more!
    Check out our site for pricing and availability.
    Currently stocking parts for
    -S&W M&P
    -S&W SD
    -Glock
    -Sig P320

Just a heads up, we are currently working on initial Dawson Precision order as well for sights,magwells,Basepads,Tools,and Bushings. EGW Parts to follow.

https://gun-shop.ca/product-tag/apex-gun-parts/

Name:  Apex-Tactical.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  47.4 KB

Any pricing inquiries can be sent
    to info@shootingcentre.com

I just installed the RAM (reset assist mechanism) on my M&P9 Pro, and it's worth every penny. Finally, I can actually feel AND hear the reset. Easy install and makes a significant difference.
    (fast shipping from these guys too...)
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    I just installed the RAM (reset assist mechanism) on my M&P9 Pro, and it's worth every penny. Finally, I can actually feel AND hear the reset. Easy install and makes a significant difference.
    (fast shipping from these guys too...)
    Nice ìm thinking the same thing. Does the pro have a upgraded trigger already?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Jdiep View Post
    Nice ìm thinking the same thing. Does the pro have a upgraded trigger already?
    Ya, performance centre sear and polished surfaces. Around 4.5 to 5 pounds, little take-up and crisp break. Makes it IPSC Production. Nice trigger for sure, BUT the reset was still barely detectable. This is an improvement. Totally worth $39.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Ya, performance centre sear and polished surfaces. Around 4.5 to 5 pounds, little take-up and crisp break. Makes it IPSC Production. Nice trigger for sure, BUT the reset was still barely detectable. This is an improvement. Totally worth $39.
    Thanks I'm gonna order one!
    Thanks,

If I change the ram is it out of production class then?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Jdiep View Post
    If I change the ram is it out of production class then?
    Yes. After all, there are even strict rules about where you can put grip tape on your gun...but I'm only competing in speed steel with my pistol now, so I don't really care what division I'm in.

(NB: these are USA rules...but you get the point)
    16. Original parts and components offered by the OFM as standard equipment, or as an option, for a specific model
    handgun on the IPSC approved handgun list are permitted, subject to the following:
    16.1 Modifications to them, other than minor detailing (the removal of burrs and/or adjustments unavoidably
    required in order to fit replacement OFM parts or components), are prohibited. Other prohibited
    modifications include those which facilitate faster reloading (e.g. flared, enlarged and/or add-on
    magwells, etc.), changing the original color and/or finish of a handgun, and/or adding stripes, stippling or
    other embellishments.
    16.2 Magazines accessible to a competitor during a COF must not contain more than 15 rounds at the Start
    Signal. Identifying marks or decals, internal capacity limiters, bumper pads and additional witness holes,
    which add or remove negligible weight to/from magazines, are permitted.
    16.3 Sights may be trimmed, adjusted and/or have colors applied. Sights may also be fitted with fiber optic or
    similar inserts.

17. Aftermarket parts, components and accessories are prohibited, except as follows:
    17.1 Aftermarket magazines are permitted, subject to 16.2 above.
    17.2 Aftermarket open sights (see Rule 5.1.3.1) are permitted, provided their installation and/or adjustment
    requires no alteration to the handgun.
    17.3 Aftermarket grip panels which match the profile and contours of the OFM standard or optional grip
    panels for the approved handgun and/or the application of tape on grips (see Appendix E3a) are
    permitted. However, rubber sleeves are prohibited.
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 01-27-2017 at 04:05 PM.