Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruger American in 450BM

Quote Originally Posted by NaviDave View Post
    3 round capacity? Would be nice to have 5 or more.
    +1 for assault clips
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We have several on order so its just a matter of time. Saw one here at SHOT show. Nice. $729.00
    Any eta? I'm interested in one.
    Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

What's ammo worth? They're definitely an awesome idea for a thumper, but The muzzle brake is sort of lame.
    Slava Ukraini!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    What's ammo worth? They're definitely an awesome idea for a thumper, but The muzzle brake is sort of lame.
    Ammo is pricey compared to the other calibers offered in the American Ranch.
    My guess is approx $2 CDN per round to buy (haven't seen any listed on Canadian sites yet). So well worth the investment to reload this one.
    And the muzzle brake can spin right off. Ruger is supposed to send a thread protector along with it.

I am still trying to find a way to justify this rifle to the wife. ' to go along with my other Ruger Americans' may not fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Rider View Post
    Ammo is pricey compared to the other calibers offered in the American Ranch.
    My guess is approx $2 CDN per round to buy (haven't seen any listed on Canadian sites yet). So well worth the investment to reload this one.
    And the muzzle brake can spin right off. Ruger is supposed to send a thread protector along with it.

I am still trying to find a way to justify this rifle to the wife. ' to go along with my other Ruger Americans' may not fly.
    Well that's all good news, save for justifying it to your missus.
    Slava Ukraini!

Any new update or eta on these?
    Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sawzall View Post
    Any new update or eta on these?
    nope, still expected in March.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    nope, still expected in March.
    Ok thanks. I don't see March mentioned anywhere in this thread. Must have missed it.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sawzall View Post
    Ok thanks. I don't see March mentioned anywhere in this thread. Must have missed it.
    I think there was another thread in another area. Second half of March is what we were told.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    That's ok, muzzle is threaded so you can change it. Ammo seems to a little tougher to locate. I'm sure that'll change.
    (lin-e-man)
    ONE WHO DOES PRECISION GUESS WORK BASED ON UNRELIABLE DATA PROVIDED BY THOSE OF QUESTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast