2017 SHOT Show: Jessie James Firearms Unlimited

Thread: 2017 SHOT Show: Jessie James Firearms Unlimited

Tags: None

louthepou said:

2017 SHOT Show: Jessie James Firearms Unlimited

I didn't know that Jessie James was now into the firearms business - the quality of the engraving on some models on display was simply mind blowing.

I like to refurb Lee Enfields!

CSSA, CCFR member

alberta tactical rifle said:
    Quote Originally Posted by louthepou View Post
    I didn't know that Jessie James was now into the firearms business - the quality of the engraving on some models on display was simply mind blowing.

He has been dabbling in the gun business for a few years now. Not sure who is actually doing the work but some of it while being quite gaudy to the point of gauche is well executed.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Dark Alley Dan said:
    Just the thing for the up-and-coming Mexican narco-lord.

Interestingly, these two examples are quite a lot less garish than a lot of what he's got on his website. And I'm surprised he's still using the Electric Buttplug logo...
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

4. photog_shooter said:
    Those look amazing

5. j_06 said:
    Not much for engravings but that St. Michael 1911 is pretty ####in sweet.

BrownGuy said:
    I like the first one. The color of the grips/trigger match the rest of the gun perfectly.

sk8snwmx said:
    fashion over function never works.

sgt.rock said:
    Those look like what an "assassin pimp" would carry. Or Angelina Jolie would use to shoot around corners...... The second one does have a nice, raw kind of quality. It looks like Iron ore. But the first one......... yuck
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

MustangFrank said:
    [QUOTE= And I'm surprised he's still using the Electric Buttplug logo...[/QUOTE]

That's really a thing ?

Kidd X said:
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8snwmx View Post
    fashion over function never works.
    Sssshhhhh... Don't cloud the faping with logic..