Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from a cautious warrior

BANNED
    Ignore list is your friend. Welcome!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwolfee View Post
    Few friends mentioned the site so took a look around. Some great stuff but a lot of hostility. stuff that would get you ntfo in real life. So here is a question, is this just a tight little clic or fire arms lovers learning and building comradeship. Sure people ask stupid questions but being so hostile puts an ugly picture of this site. I sure hope this is not the norm. IMHO

Irony though, that your concern is "hostility."

Eh?

BANNED
    Hello and welcome to the forums

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwolfee View Post
    Few friends mentioned the site so took a look around. Some great stuff but a lot of hostility. stuff that would get you ntfo in real life. So here is a question, is this just a tight little clic or fire arms lovers learning and building comradeship. Sure people ask stupid questions but being so hostile puts an ugly picture of this site. I sure hope this is not the norm. IMHO
    Many new members try to push their agenda here. Lots of people here with decades of life experiences to draw on. Most folks don't identify themselves are a "warrior" of any type in a pubic, or even private forum. Lots of real warriors here that are very low key. You sound young or maybe a crusader for some cause. If you just are new to this, it's not a gamer forum. A bit more reserved. When I want to check out a member's soundness I read their posts from way back. Gives a good picture of where they are coming from. Respect is earned.
    Semper Fi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    Most folks don't identify themselves are a "warrior" of any type in a pubic, or even private forum.
    Wait, this forum isn't composed entirely of high-speed low-drag operators? Ah damnit, guess I'll have to find somewhere else.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    welcome to cgn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12