Thread: New To the Forum

New To the Forum

Morning Gents and Ladies,

My names Chris I'm from southern Ontario. Got into Firearms as a hobby last year, mainly for Target Shooting and Action Shooting.

My First Firearm was a 12Gauge Browning Silverhunter 30" Barrel for clay Shooting. Second came the GSG 922 .22LR semi auto pistol For Honing skills and introducing friends into Firearms.
    Stepped Up and Bought a S&W SD9VE 9mm. Replaced the guide rod/spring, Apex Spring kit and Apex Trigger replacement. pretty happy with it now after the modifications.
    Then I purchased a ISSC MKII .22LR rifle with 3-9/40mm scope for plinking purposes. (Girls seem to like it more as its not so scary haha)
    Last is a JR Carbine 9mm rifle with Strikefire 2 red dot. For its low ammo cost, AR parts compatibility, and non-restricted status. I've Ordered a New 12" handguard, Magpul Grip, Forward Grip, and stock. Also a Trigger spring kit, ambi safety selector.

Next will be Building a Long Range Bolt Action in .308, Highly enjoy taking apart the firearms and building them almost more then shooting them. Wish Gunsmithing was a better career in Canada.

Look forward to contributing to the forum and running into members at silverdale and Decew Gun clubs.

S&W SD9VE Disassembled
    [IMG][/IMG]

The Collection So Far

Browning 12G
    Last edited by Cservos2; 01-22-2017 at 08:55 AM.

BANNED
    Hello and welcome to the forums..good post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Welcome aboard, you have some nice stuff so far.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Great post Chris, welcome to cgn