Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 SHOT Show: Finally found safety eyewear that fits over my glasses

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Yep well I have a house in USA as I'm currently living there.
    Guess we'll all need your address then ;>)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    The arms on these don't bug you under a pair of muffs? That's always my issue with safety glasses, between my regular glasses and safety glasses the arms create large spots where the muffs don't seal and it ends up being quite loud...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    The arms on these don't bug you under a pair of muffs? That's always my issue with safety glasses, between my regular glasses and safety glasses the arms create large spots where the muffs don't seal and it ends up being quite loud...
    I always double plug, but I'll have to pay more attention to noise with and without my glasses on next time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chanman View Post
    I always double plug, but I'll have to pay more attention to noise with and without my glasses on next time
    I double up too, but with both safety glasses and prescription glasses i find the muffs don't do much. My prescription lens are polycarbonate, so I typically just wear them...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I double up too, but with both safety glasses and prescription glasses i find the muffs don't do much. My prescription lens are polycarbonate, so I typically just wear them...
    Me too, but I've been shooting steel challenges lately and have been hit by shrapnel more than once. Figure I should probably protect my eyes fully.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Snow-White Le Mod
    I have several pairs of earmuffs and I've found that some of them seal much better than others when I wear both my prescription and safety glasses. Cheaper ones have a more rigid seal, which does not work well with glasses.
    I like to refurb Lee Enfields!

CSSA, CCFR member

Lou and I were each wearing Peltor electron ears that day as well. The seals on them were about a year old.
    That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there!

George Orwell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123