Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackbox Customs Info.

BANNED
    Pics would be nice...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    If you do social media, they've got tons of media on their instagram and Facebook page.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    The guys at BBC are top notch in both quality of work, and customer service. I'm lucky enough to be located in the same city as them but they were happy to have me over at the shop and were more than accommodating. I probably spent almost 2 hours talking with Jay about options and looking at the various examples they had, and were happy to guide me to exactly what I wanted in the end product. You know you have incredibly dedicated guys when you ask to see some references and they come out with a range bag FILLED with actual finished handguns to give you all the options first hand. I'll post some photos of the glock 19 I had done.
    Deal with confidence.

That's a beautiful lookin' glock my friend! Also, what kind of knife is that? I really like the look of it

CGN frequent flyer
    You won't find any better service than with these guys.

I was on the phone with Jay (sales guy) about doing a stipple job and cerakote on my P320 frame. While on the phone with him, we were talking triggers for the P320, and I casually mentioned that I haven't been having much luck with triggers lately. We started chatting and I told him about the trouble I was having with my zev tech glock trigger. Jay mentioned that I could just send it to him to take a look at there, and they'd only charge me parts if they found something wrong.

Within a week, the guys there had discovered a potentially dangerous issue with my gun, and provided me a write up on the issue to send back to the manufacturer as evidence. On top of that, they only charged me a couple bucks for a few small parts- for hours of troubleshooting!

Black Box offers second to none customer service. Plus, the stipple and cerakote on my P320 frame was very well done!
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

BANNED
    This is very good news. I think blackbox will be getting a lot of my money. Lol.

And OMG. TONS of pics on their Instagram.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneInTheChamber View Post
    That's a beautiful lookin' glock my friend! Also, what kind of knife is that? I really like the look of it
    It's funny you'd ask about the knife as it's the one thing that wasn't mine in the photo shoot. I brought the backpack to carry the glock case when I went to pick up the gun from BBC (which always has that surefire flashlight in it). Jay liked the pack and asked if he could take a few photos of the gun with it for their media pages, and he just tossed the knife in the photos to round everything out.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Sent them 2x G20's for "Da works" and they are most excellent in the work done, very miticulous. A+

Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    It's funny you'd ask about the knife as it's the one thing that wasn't mine in the photo shoot. I brought the backpack to carry the glock case when I went to pick up the gun from BBC (which always has that surefire flashlight in it). Jay liked the pack and asked if he could take a few photos of the gun with it for their media pages, and he just tossed the knife in the photos to round everything out.
    That's fair enough, beautiful spread all the same! I'm also a knife guy so I just had to ask.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    I think I would like to send my M&P 40 Pro Series off to them One Day.

I've had them perform work on the following:
    Tactical 870 - Custom Cerakote
    Glock34 Gen4 - Slide cut for DPP, Front Slide Serrations, Undercut, Stippled, and Custom Cerakote that I used for USPSA Carry Optics Competition.
    M&P40 - Front Slide Serrations, Stippling, and Custom Cerakote
    STI Ranger-II, STI Trojan 9mm, STI Trojan 40 - All kinds of custom work and Cerakote for 3 competition guns that I abuse regularly for IPSC, USPSA and Steel Challenge
    Tikka 25-06 Rifle - Custom Cerakote

I wouldn't have spent all this time and money with these guys if they weren't some of the best in the business. I'd wager that there isn't anyone in Canada with the same talent, quality or customer service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast