Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackbox Customs Info.

BANNED

Blackbox Customs Info.

Hello all. Found out about these guys a while back. Thinking of getting work done to my G17 and Sig P320. Has anyone here used them?

If so, Would like to get more info about the work they do and if they know what they are doing, and customer service.

If you have had work done from them, please post some pics.

Thanks.

E

Calgary shooting center has a bunch of their guns you can go look at if your close

sent my g34 mos for serrations and cerakote job last december , still waiting to get it back due this january

I am very pleased with the Cerakote job they did on my FNP, Jay kept me updated every time I emailed.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.

BANNED
    I live in Toronto. That wouldn't be possible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    The guys at BBC are top notch in both quality of work, and customer service. I'm lucky enough to be located in the same city as them but they were happy to have me over at the shop and were more than accommodating. I probably spent almost 2 hours talking with Jay about options and looking at the various examples they had, and were happy to guide me to exactly what I wanted in the end product. You know you have incredibly dedicated guys when you ask to see some references and they come out with a range bag FILLED with actual finished handguns to give you all the options first hand. I'll post some photos of the glock 19 I had done.
    Deal with confidence.

Last edited by FoxAlpha; 01-22-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

BANNED
    That's good to know. Those are some sweet looking pistols. And the work looks really professional.

This might save me a lot of money. Instead of buying new pistols that are mos compatible, (as I have an RMR) I can switch it to different pistols.

I sent them an email today so hopefully they will be in touch with me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    I'm not aware if the crew went to shot show this year or not, just keep that in mind if they don't respond for a few days as shot just wrapped up.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

BANNED
    Ok cool. I just checked out CSC. The G17 MOS and P320 are what I'm looking to do. Very nice.

I just had a job done by them, They cut my Glock slide to install a Vortex Venom and then did a Burnt Bronze cerakote finish on it. They do excellent work, I highly recommend them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast