Russia Super Grade SKS laminated version Crate of 10pcs free shipping

Durhamoutdoors

Regular
Russia Super Grade SKS laminated version Crate of 10pcs

Russia Super Grade SKS Laminated version
All matching. Unissued. Comes with typical SKS accessories.

link

image_bc3d79a9-bee7-46fe-8b98-0c05f2b719c6.jpg

Attachments

• image_bc3d79a9-bee7-46fe-8b98-0c05f2b719c6.jpg
    image_bc3d79a9-bee7-46fe-8b98-0c05f2b719c6.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7,173
OK stupid question here :redface: what is the meaning of "super grade" and "unissued" ?

Really??

Supergrade;hand selected and graded as best quality by fit,finish and condition of the whole rifle.

Unissued;never given to furry hat wearing communists to use as blunt objects to subjugate the population....or split wood.so never used.

How's that for an explanation?

Really??

Supergrade;hand selected and graded as best quality by fit,finish and condition of the whole rifle.

Unissued;never given to furry hat wearing communists to use as blunt objects to subjugate the population....or split wood.so never used.

How's that for an explanation?
Great, one other thing, they didn't say non refurb, so it could be refurb, unissued, meaning they were stored after refurb and never issued again!

That is right, in the crate you can see one with BBQ paint, this is refurbed... JP.

damn those are big words you advertise there "super-grade" ?? really, the picture i see is far from representing supergrade.. if i want a BBQ paint or all f*cked up blueing i will pay 189$ at any corner shop not 300$ a piece. still waiting for a deal on SKS, when i'll see one i'll buy by the dozen like i always do, but as i said, still waiting cause this aint one

Very interested in these. Have been searching for awhile now. But at $3390 ($339 a piece) tax in on a bulk order ...... I will have to pass it on to the next guy :/
P.M. Me Durhamoutdoors if you want to talk on the price abit so we can work something out :)

Last edited:
Maybe this is the new reality for sks prices. Refurbed BBQ painted ones for $300+
No, it isn't, super grade and all those fancy names put on the SKS are done by importers and retailers but they really haven't been graded, some places ( importers) claim they are supposed to be great quality, blueing, matching #s, laminate stock, non refurb unissued, some claim a bit less as birch stock or mag not matching, but it is buyer beware, sometimes it's correct and sometimes the retailer got sold a bill of goods! I wouldn't pay $300. A piece for any regular SKS, let alone a crate full, you would need lots of pics of each one if buying online at anywhere close to that price! Good price if it was a crate of 59/66!
Edit: just noticed I was all negative here, to state the condition of the firearms, a seller could use the NRA condition, or just to say fair good, very good, etc. They did say all laminate and unissued, also all matching which is a good thing, most have a non matching Mag.now to add to that, say whether they are refurb or not and if so if the are blued or Parkerized. bore condition if possible, which should be good in either case! When asking above top dollar for and SKS over the Internet it needs to be heavily described including pics!

Last edited:
damn those are big words you advertise there "super-grade" ?? really, the picture i see is far from representing supergrade.. if i want a BBQ paint or all f*cked up blueing i will pay 189$ at any corner shop not 300$ a piece. still waiting for a deal on SKS, when i'll see one i'll buy by the dozen like i always do, but as i said, still waiting cause this aint one

big talker

Back
Top Bottom