Polymer80 COMPACT kits now available for pre-order

I find their site to be on point.

If you've ever built a Glock (or at least stripped one down) it should be fairly obvious what is needed to complete a bare frame build, and that there are various routes that can be taken to achieve the end result (oem, aftermarket, or some mix of the two)

LWD = lone wolf distributors. If you can't figure that part out then this probably isn't for you, lol ;)

We do. Both in 9mm and 40. Should be part of our next import shipment arriving in the next few weeks.

Scott

are you guys going to receive some kits for the compact version? i just placed an order for the compact poly80 and would like to add the completion kit if possible but only fullframe was listed unless i am mistaken

are you guys going to receive some kits for the compact version? i just placed an order for the compact poly80 and would like to add the completion kit if possible but only fullframe was listed unless i am mistaken

The kits should be the same for both Poly80 frame kits.

Scott

I am lost. Are they available or it is just preorder without fixed date for arrival. Also, compact means G19 size, right?

The Compact kits are pre-order only as Polymer80 has said that they will not be making their first shipments until Late April. As for size yes, G19.

Scott

Polymer80 has said that they will not be making their first shipments until Late April.

Scott

Apparently the Glock Store in Cali is shipping theirs soon... Mid March, not late April ???

http://www.glockstore.com/Spectre-Polymer80-Compact-Textured

NEW SHIPPING UPDATE: Due to unexpected manufacturing delays, the PF940C Textured Lower is now expected to ship on or around March 15th, 2017.

* And not to be a poop-disturber, but I agree that the mark-up on these kits vs. the USD prices being charged south-of-the-border is quite the difference ($150 US vs. $280 Cdn).
Especially when this kit is apparently not regulated by any U.S. or Canadian agency, and is freely sold across the border to Canadians. The current conversion of $150 USD is about $200 Cdn. cou:

My opinion is stay away from the AR 80% market, so many other companies makes polymer and aluminum lowers already. Stick with what you know and either make glock 20/21 frames or sub compact glock frames. Polymer or aluminum 1911 frames would also be good.

Speak for yourself. I for one am glad that these guys are offering 80% products. Not many vendors are due to fear and/or ignorance. There is demand for these and kudos to Questar for giving their customers what they want.

I would like to see more variety. AR-15, AR-10, Glock, 1911, SIG P226 & P229 and any others. Polymer80, Stealth Arms, Matrix Precision, etc. Polymer and aluminum, blued and stainless. As many finishes and calibers as possible. Options, options, options...

Thanks

Apparently the Glock Store in Cali is shipping theirs soon... Mid March, not late April ???

http://www.glockstore.com/Spectre-Polymer80-Compact-Textured

* And not to be a poop-disturber, but I agree that the mark-up on these kits vs. the USD prices being charged south-of-the-border is quite the difference ($150 US vs. $280 Cdn).
Especially when this kit is apparently not regulated by any U.S. or Canadian agency, and is freely sold across the border to Canadians. The current conversion of $150 USD is about $200 Cdn. cou:

The information about the late April ship dates is what was given to me by Polymer80 when I met with them at the Shot Show in January.

If they've improved on that schedule then we should be seeing ours sooner as well. BUT, Polymer80 has not provided us with any confirmation this has happened. Their website states that they would not be making shipments until after Feb 6th of this year and to the best of our knowledge no ones rec'd their orders yet. I'd hazard a guess just by their buying volume Brownells will be one of, if not the first to get these kits.

Scott

Speak for yourself. I for one am glad that these guys are offering 80% products. Not many vendors are due to fear and/or ignorance. There is demand for these and kudos to Questar for giving their customers what they want.

I would like to see more variety. AR-15, AR-10, Glock, 1911, SIG P226 & P229 and any others. Polymer80, Stealth Arms, Matrix Precision, etc. Polymer and aluminum, blued and stainless. As many finishes and calibers as possible. Options, options, options...

Thanks

Appreciate the support!

So, which ones are you most interested in? Polymer80 AR-15/10 kits? We can make those available pretty quickly. We're also talking with 1911 Builders;

https://1911builders.com/

to make thier 1911 frames and tools available here in Canada. These are obviously (steel vs plastic) going to be pricier than the POLY80 kits but are in a different league. We're still in talks so to speak but hopes are that we could offer their entry level frame at $290ish and their PRC finishing kit for $460ish.

So is there interest in these? They're telling us 10-20 Canadians a week are asking for them........

Let me know what your thougths are.

As for the other kits mentioned in your post, if you have a brand of maker of the kits in question that you`d like sooner than later, let us know and we can look into sourcing and bringing them up.

Scott

1911 in sell or aluminum 80% would be great,,but please try and keep the price in the common sense range,,unlike the OTHER 80% retailer in Canada who seems to think their 80% 1911 is gold and asks double the US price and more for it.
There's a big market for 80% in Canada for the right retailer with somewhat reasonable prices,there are A LOT more people interested in them than will openly admit,

1911 in sell or aluminum 80% would be great,,but please try and keep the price in the common sense range,,unlike the OTHER 80% retailer in Canada who seems to think their 80% 1911 is gold and asks double the US price and more for it.
There's a big market for 80% in Canada for the right retailer with somewhat reasonable prices,there are A LOT more people interested in them than will openly admit,

Thanks for the input. I've posted what we hope our CDN sell price will be so hopefully that's considered reasonible, we're certainly not going to be double. Some people want to do a simple USD to CDN conversion and say that's what we should pay forgetting about all the costs to actually get them onto the shelves in Canada.

Keep an eye out as we hope to start taking orders for 1911 Builders products in the next week or two once we get everything sorted out.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom