VIDEO: Modern Hunter - Speed, Accuracy and Distance.

Thread: VIDEO: Modern Hunter - Speed, Accuracy and Distance.

Tags: None

ATRS Shaun said:

VIDEO: Modern Hunter - Speed, Accuracy and Distance.

Another quick clip, This time I'm out shooting my Modern Hunter last fall. I wanted to try and combine both speed and accuracy at some mid-range distance.
    25 seconds, 10 shots, 430 yards.
    I would have liked to have kept it under 1 moa at that distance, but what can you do.
    I'll have to give it another go this summer and see if I can beat my 'old' score.

https://youtu.be/Gsi-6MR9Rlo

Last edited by ATRS Shaun; 01-24-2017 at 06:34 PM.

ATRS Shaun said:
    Fixed it!
    Last edited by ATRS Shaun; 01-24-2017 at 06:34 PM.

CraigNConnor said:
    https://youtu.be/Gsi-6MR9Rlo

tried to fix it but still no worky

Mopar15 said:
    Now i just want mine even more...
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

Sqr said:
    CCFR — CSSA

6. 4tkal said:
    nice shooting dude!

7. 4tkal said:
    was the first shot cold bore? 2&3 were perfect then drifting slightly to the right. was there a little left wind?

scott_r said:
    You guys ever thought of hiring a professional to do you r vids??? Not meaning to be a dick but you are trying to sell a rifle worth 4K...this video is pretty low budget. You are after people with big $$$$ to spend..spruce it up a bit. No offence. Make people wanna buy your product.

neoconfection said:
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    You guys ever thought of hiring a professional to do you r vids??? Not meaning to be a dick but you are trying to sell a rifle worth 4K...this video is pretty low budget. You are after people with big $$$$ to spend..spruce it up a bit. No offence. Make people wanna buy your product.

ATRS could film the vid with a potato and I would still want one.

This video shows what the Modern Hunter is a great shooter. I don't need drone flybys and a soundtrack to see that.

Mopar15 said:
    I'm pretty sure ATRS has better things to be doing like building rifles than spending $1000's and taking days to make a fancy video.
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"