***Deal Alert*** Colt Canada MRR 11.6" upper on sale for $899.95 25Jan17

I think you will see them again. CC has a habit of releasing product in limited one time only runs over and over again. I remember when the stripped lowers came out at $350. People were fighting to get one and paying up to $500 to people willing to flip them for a profit. Now they are $200 and I am sure they are making money at that price.

Imo if Colt could sell the Danish 15.7 IURs at $800 they should be able to sell the rest of these uppers at roughly the same price. I don't see how these are twice as much.

Imo if Colt could sell the Danish 15.7 IURs at $800 they should be able to sell the rest of these uppers at roughly the same price. I don't see how these are twice as much.

Danish over runs. When you make things in large quantity, they cost less than smaller runs as a group. The Danish ordered a lot of uppers at once. The MRR is being made in smaller batches at a time.

I think you will see them again. CC has a habit of releasing product in limited one time only runs over and over again. I remember when the stripped lowers came out at $350. People were fighting to get one and paying up to $500 to people willing to flip them for a profit. Now they are $200 and I am sure they are making money at that price.

Lol, I was one of those suckers that bought two stripped lowers for about $450 each. Was thinking about buying another at $200 for cost averaging, haha!

Back
Top Bottom