Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***Deal Alert*** Colt Canada MRR 11.6" upper on sale for $899.95 25Jan17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think you will see them again. CC has a habit of releasing product in limited one time only runs over and over again. I remember when the stripped lowers came out at $350. People were fighting to get one and paying up to $500 to people willing to flip them for a profit. Now they are $200 and I am sure they are making money at that price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Still waiting on the 14.5.....
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    Imo if Colt could sell the Danish 15.7 IURs at $800 they should be able to sell the rest of these uppers at roughly the same price. I don't see how these are twice as much.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    Imo if Colt could sell the Danish 15.7 IURs at $800 they should be able to sell the rest of these uppers at roughly the same price. I don't see how these are twice as much.
    Danish over runs. When you make things in large quantity, they cost less than smaller runs as a group. The Danish ordered a lot of uppers at once. The MRR is being made in smaller batches at a time.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    I think you will see them again. CC has a habit of releasing product in limited one time only runs over and over again. I remember when the stripped lowers came out at $350. People were fighting to get one and paying up to $500 to people willing to flip them for a profit. Now they are $200 and I am sure they are making money at that price.
    Lol, I was one of those suckers that bought two stripped lowers for about $450 each. Was thinking about buying another at $200 for cost averaging, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    I'm sure we will see them around this price at some point. That's what I'll be waiting on anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123