Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: US Military Vests Have Arrived. Updated

Just grabbed a two pack of the USMC vests in the 50 cal can, never had a vest before, so I'm looking forward to trying it out, thanks Frontier, great deal!
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Got my used usmc vest today. Looks great !! Only a couple stains and a little fray. I love how simple it is to adjust the fit. Now to decide on covered or bungee mag pouches
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable Nate View Post
    Got my used usmc vest today. Looks great !! Only a couple stains and a little fray. I love how simple it is to adjust the fit. Now to decide on covered or bungee mag pouches
    Covered all the way!!
    In my oppinnion unless you doing competitions with your carbine the closed top is a much better option. Just my 2 cents
    I am a kit hor(der)

Anyone in the red deer or Calgary area want to split a 3 pack of frames with shipping?
    Finding it hard to justify
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Covered all the way!!
    In my oppinnion unless you doing competitions with your carbine the closed top is a much better option. Just my 2 cents
    That's what I was thinking. I found covered kept my mags running smoothly over seas
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

Just received mine, got the used two pack and honestly they look brand new, fantastic product.
    I have never had a vest before, and I am having a hell of a time trying to make the waist bigger? I only have a 30 inch waist and I can barely get it to zip up its so tight. Is there a way to make the panels move, or do bigger guys run them unzipped with just the belts attached? Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I can't see how anyone larger than me could zip the front closed??

Any chance you'll be bringing these and/or the ECW parkas to the Saskatoon Gun Show?

Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    Just received mine, got the used two pack and honestly they look brand new, fantastic product.
    I have never had a vest before, and I am having a hell of a time trying to make the waist bigger? I only have a 30 inch waist and I can barely get it to zip up its so tight. Is there a way to make the panels move, or do bigger guys run them unzipped with just the belts attached? Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I can't see how anyone larger than me could zip the front closed??
    The waistband is secured to the MOLLE webbing on the back of the vest. You need to pull out the rigid plastic blades and adjust as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by mewse View Post
    The waistband is secured to the MOLLE webbing on the back of the vest. You need to pull out the rigid plastic blades and adjust as necessary.
    Thanks!!! Got it now

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Any chance you'll be bringing these and/or the ECW parkas to the Saskatoon Gun Show?
    We do not go to the Saskatoon show with a display anymore.