US Military Vests Have Arrived. Updated

Please add some pics showing the back of the vest (and sides too, if there are any molle attachment points or size adjustments there). I'd like to see what (if any) molle strips are on the back and how many there are.

Last edited:
There is no Molle on the back except for the waist belt. Grab handle behind the neck along with adjustment straps. Just google FLC vest and you'll find lots of photos.

I lucked out and grabbed a woodland Molle ruck last time I was in the US for $80. When I opened it up I found the FLC vest along with all of the pouches for it. An excellent option for those on a budget. It's too bad they don't have the pouches as well.

There is no Molle on the back except for the waist belt. Grab handle behind the neck along with adjustment straps. Just google FLC vest and you'll find lots of photos.

I lucked out and grabbed a woodland Molle ruck last time I was in the US for $80. When I opened it up I found the FLC vest along with all of the pouches for it. An excellent option for those on a budget. It's too bad they don't have the pouches as well.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I should have done the google thing first. I see some pics of it, with the 2 rows of molle all the way around the waist, and an open back. It would be a good alternative in hot weather when you want more breathability on your back I guess. I guess you could attach a fanny pouch to the rear waist molle strips if you really wanted. From what I can see it's kind of a cross between a minimalist chest rig (which is mainly straps and front pouches) and a full vest with a fabric or mesh molle-covered back.

I'd still take one to have a good choice of options. ;-)
The availability of the different pouches to add on it would be a bonus.

Ive seen a few of these on another website that you can sell stuff. Some are very good copies of official US gear. The tag is a good indicator.

The vests are currently a bit delayed. Attached is a picture of another kind that we are bringing in. These ones are USMC slightly used and will run $30.00, in a coyote Brown.

coyote.jpg

We also have a source for some back pack frames, brand new $20. Let us know your thoughts on these.

1500.jpg

The vests are currently a bit delayed. Attached is a picture of another kind that we are bringing in. These ones are USMC slightly used and will run $30.00, in a coyote Brown.

We also have a source for some back pack frames, brand new $20. Let us know your thoughts on these.

Definitely interested in the coyote brown vest. Will the backpack frames come with the straps as shown or just the frame by itself?

Back
Top Bottom