Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STRYK B's now available for pre-order

STRYK B's now available for pre-order

Just released on our website for pre-orders

The STRYK B with Fiber Optic Front Sight

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2912&bc=no

The STRYK B with Night Sight Front Sight

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2913&bc=no

Be one of the first to get one of these.............

The daughter of Detroit and Calcutta: Montreal
    Done!

Cheers!

So very interested... is there warranty and who would be the service provider? Will there be an option for additional magazines?

Quote Originally Posted by lairdski View Post
    So very interested... is there warranty and who would be the service provider? Will there be an option for additional magazines?
    Arsenal Firearms will be the provider of the warranty, with us acting as the CDN centre you would send the firearm to if required.

As far as extra magazines there will be but not immediately. In speaking with them all the magazines they have on order with the producer will be going in with the pistols. Currently they do not have enough on order for individual sales.

Scott

Quick question. Do you know if the Stryk b and strike one magazines interchangeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy72 View Post
    Quick question. Do you know if the Stryk b and strike one magazines interchangeable?
    The Stryk B is a shorter framed pistol, so the 15 round (limited to 10) magazines will not work in the 5” Strike One. When they come out with the Stryk A (full-size), the magazine tube will fit, but because of the design change of the grip, the magazine follower from the Strike One magazines will not work.

Hope this helps,
    Scott

Good to know. I just wanted to see if I will need to order extra magazines! Last question do you have an eta for the Stryk a?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy72 View Post
    Good to know. I just wanted to see if I will need to order extra magazines! Last question do you have an eta for the Stryk a?
    We're being told that the pistols are coming with 3 magazines so a bit of a start but extra's are always welcome aren't they. Arsenal is not saying when the A's might be available. Their focus is on the B's for the foreseeable future.

Scott

Very interested, are you the sole dealer of this pistol?

Price seems a little high from the projections of $779-$799 USD that is advertised. Are you just playing it safe and projecting to what the Canadian Dollar might be when you have to pay for these?

I have found myself interested in a few things you have brought in lately, but have felt your price was too high compared to the advertised US MSRP (the new PWS rifles for example) and now I can pick one up $500 less so I'm glad I waited.

I have purchased several Firearms and accessories from you in the past, but just need some proper pricing to make me pull the trigger on another purchase! Not trying to be rude, Just give me an explanation or reason!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast