Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: HERA CQR stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    These things really are awesome I can't deny it, we have one unit here and it totally transforms an AR, it may not be the flavour that everyone likes but don't hate it until you get your hands on it, because my opinion was totally turned around! Lightweight, super simple to install, and a unique look. We even sell XCURSION 6 bowstrings from proline! We have a back order list going right now and hopefully we should be seeing our first shipment sooner than later so shoot us an Email or give us a call for details! They come in the three standard colours. Black, tan, and ODG.

Call or Email today! sales@wolverinesupplies.com or 204-748-2454

Looks great. I'll be in contact

I got mine last week, great stock combo. I like the FN90 style front grip very much, but stock I don't feel it good for CQB shooting position since the grip not vertical enough (even less than A2 grip). So I will install it on my DMR, it will similar like below which looks good also:

BTW, if Wolverine will input some stock extension? And if it is possible to use A5 and Rifle tube by change longer extension?

It looks fit A5 tube, but compare with Magpul the quality of Hera-Arms is SHI#T

So you took apart a molded plastic stock and discovered it was molded plastic!! Well done

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    I'm hoping this is what the shipping notification I received from Wolverine today is for. Can't wait to find out!
    Thanks Tyson,

It was my CQR furniture that I received the shipping notification on. It arrived last week and I put it together on the weekend. I agree with atomlew that the finish isn't nearly as nice as say Magpul's You can feel burr's on the furniture and it marks up easily. It was a little tight to get on my buffer tube and trying to get the grip lined up properly to install the grip screw wasn't quick or easy. I ended up removing all the screws from it and almost splitting it in half just to get everything to fit and the girp screw installed. In case anyone was wondering the bottom of the stock hides a pictanny rail to mount a monopod or an additional sling mount but really it already has 3 sling mounts and 2 QD ports so I think it's really for a monopod or something else.

CGN Regular
    my stock went on pretty easy. the grip screw isn't as easy as a normal grip, but nothing a couple of minutes extra time couldn't remedy....didn't have to disassemble the stock. the only thing I have a slight issue with is the selector detent setup. I'd have used a plastic piece over rubber, with a screw to hold it firmly in place in the stock. I can see this rubber piece being a "now where the f*** did that go?" in time

other than that, really like this piece feels/functions better than I thought it would at production length, tho i'll probably add a spacer anyway

Quote Originally Posted by FannyBayR1 View Post
    So you took apart a molded plastic stock and discovered it was molded plastic!! Well done
    You didn't get the point, the quality here is not only for material but also for construction. Compare it with Magpul/Vltor/BCM and consider the price, I expect higher quality and better constructed. Look at how they setup screw, connection, construction enhancing and molding/casting quality. I only see the airsoft quality thing. I don't understand how Germany made that crappy in that price. Also don't know what polymer they use, it is definitely not Glass reinforced nylon, hope it is not just ABS.
    About molding, look at monorail, I can say any polymer keymod or M-lok rail (even made in China) will have much better quality than this.

Like someone said for CQR: "Mechanical design looks okay (not great, just okay), industrial design looks mediocre, material selection looks questionable."
    Hera Arms always make tacticool stuff without durable design but still costly, my GCC like that and this CQR again. I just really disappointed.

BTW, I didn't part my CQR stock, you can check here for details:
    http://boards.4chan.org/k/thread/337...ld-be-nice-but

I do agree with that the design is great but the execution for what I expect in a German product is not what I would have expected. I sent HERA an email to ask if this is nylon or polymer or just pure ABS, if its just ABS they should be $30-40 a piece as any Chinese knock-off will be just as good at that price point!!

I'd have to agree, the quality seems a little off for the price. I love the look of mine though.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    It looks fit A5 tube, but compare with Magpul the quality of Hera-Arms is SHI#T

Coming from the injection moulding industry I can say the quality of my stockid absulotly #### and cinstruction is ####. My stocks sonic weld isnt even fully fused together.

All in all, great design, dog #### execution.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011