Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rottweil Slugs & Buckshot Now In. Geco 9mm RWS Pellets & Centerfire

These slugs are very good . As good as the Brenneke Rotwiel we used to get years ago . They shoot 4 inch 5 shot groups at 100 from my 14 inch 870 and my Benneli M4 and will shoot through a 300 pound bear at 26 paces and through a 10 point buck at 116 paces . I bought 4 boxes to try them and then bought 30 more boxes as i was down to my last 2 boxes of 3 inch Brenneke Rotweils and don't want to be caught short again .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atr View Post
    These slugs are very good . As good as the Brenneke Rotwiel we used to get years ago . They shoot 4 inch 5 shot groups at 100 from my 14 inch 870 and my Benneli M4 and will shoot through a 300 pound bear at 26 paces and through a 10 point buck at 116 paces . I bought 4 boxes to try them and then bought 30 more boxes as i was down to my last 2 boxes of 3 inch Brenneke Rotweils and don't want to be caught short again .
    I also have considerable respect for the 12 gauge 2 3/4 Classic Brenneke Rotweill.
    Shot a wild boar in March 2007 at about 70 yards with my Ithaca Deerslayer Police Special, the 4 shot variant. About 5-6 inches of drop.
    Zipped right through like an express train and never recovered the expended slug in the deep snow bank behind it.

Very interesting that a 20 gauge chambering in the Exact slug is being offered right here!
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12