Canada Ammo's January Madness Sale!

Canada Ammo

Business Rep
Starting now and ending January 31st.

Save on the following items while supplies last:

Grizzly 18.5" Magazine fed 12ga folding stock shotgun $199.99
IMI 9mm 124gr FMJ $299.99 for a case of 1000rds.
IMI 115GR D-Cut JHP Save 25%
All PMC Starfire JHP ammunition save 30%
Norinco 7.62x39 M43 122gr FMJ $377.99 for 1200rds.
Norinco 7.62x25 Tokarev save 25%
Kaboom save 20% on a case.
NEA save 15% on all NEA products.
Ares Armor save 25%
NCSTAR save 20%
Magpul save 15%
TipTop save 25%
Toolbox save 20%
Ballistol save 20%
Knives save 20%

Note: All purchases made during this sale are also eligible for the February credit campaign.

Does anyone know if imi has military primers? I still have half a case I split with my buddy and havnt tried any yet, since I still have a lot of other stuff, but I let my buddy use my glock with his imi ammo and it has the 3.5 dissconnector kit in it and he had some light strikes but I havnt shot it myself yet,

wtf is January madness? Black Friday, nothing...On boxing day you set a limit of 50 cases of 7.62x39 for $399 as if it's a special promo, with limited supply. and now for no apparent reason you suddenly decide you can afford to sell it for less? why? Boxing Day and Black Friday wasn't a good enough occasion? Well, I regret buying 3 cases on boxing day...thanks Canada ammo.

wtf is January madness? Black Friday, nothing...On boxing day you set a limit of 50 cases of 7.62x39 for $399 as if it's a special promo, with limited supply. and now for no apparent reason you suddenly decide you can afford to sell it for less? why? Boxing Day and Black Friday wasn't a good enough occasion? Well, I regret buying 3 cases on boxing day...thanks Canada ammo.

Why have sales when everybody else is ? Good on them

LOL.
Yeah, don't have any more sales can am... (sarcasm, please keep'em coming)

Why have sales when everybody else is ? Good on them
why not, when it's a product no one else has...the main issue is that Canada ammo said this 7.62x39 ammo they had coming in, would be much cheaper than anything else on the Canadian market, and that the supply would be endless...they even advised people not to buy any other ammo. This was last march. Then when it shows up over 6 months late, it's only marginally cheaper than other non corrosive from a wide range of retailers, and now it's sold out. The issue isn't that I spent and extra $23 per case just one month ago, it's that their sales strategy is shady and they lied about the product, taking sales away from other honest retailers in the mean time, knowing that when it landed, people would still buy it even if it's only 1 or 2 cents per round cheaper. I know I'm not the only one who held out for this ammo, and to have had faith in their claims makes me feel cheated. I live an hour away from sfrc, I won't be dealing with Canada ammo any longer.

LOL.
Yeah, don't have any more sales can am... (sarcasm, please keep'em coming)
I never said they shouldn't have sales, they shouldn't have "limited supply" sales, if their supply is not limited...

Back
Top Bottom