Thread: Website

Website

Whats the deal with trying to get on the site? I get a pop up asking for my name and a password.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Site's been down for a couple days. Doing some work on it I guess.

It's getting frustrating, but I know it's coming.

I hate calling in to "browse" the few things I'm after. They keep posting these CGN threads about new stuff but if I call in to ask a ton of questions I feel like I'm wasting their time. I'm likely tire kicking half of it anyway.

I think quite a few companies these days get raped by poor internet designers and hosting companies. Running a website myself with a friend (who is an excellent web designer) is hard enough, let alone hiring someone to do it that's a friend, or someones brother,or just inexpensive. That being said, the most expensive doesn't mean quality either.

Webstores with inventory and mail order, etc, really need to keep their services and design top notch. Again, that being said, our website was hacked on night to the point Google flagged us and it took a week to get back up and running with permissions, etc. It sucks. And we had a good host and reasonably secure site.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 01-28-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Expried Business Member
    Maintenance complete...sorry for the inconvenience.

https://www.wanstallsonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bladebringer View Post
    Same problem. I think that the reason is the wrong code, and most importantly in the wrong site design. Contact professionals, for example, https://gapsystudio.com/ here, describe the problem and solve it.
    site design?