Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Bolt knobs

Tactical Bolt knobs

I have many different models of bolt knobs available. They are custom made of 6061 to the customer desired model. The threads are 5/16-24 or for Savage bolt handle I recommend 3/8-24 because of porosity in the original handle.

Here are some models:

I have some in stock but I normally custom make them to the customer specs. I can make many models, send me what you have in mind and I can probably make it.

Price: $25

They come with no finish for you to apply your favorite coating or KG Gunkote Flat Black or OD Green.

I also offer installation on Savage Handle for $90 including 1 bolt knob and return shipping.

For more info
    info@gstprecision.ca

GST
    Last edited by gstprecision; 05-01-2017 at 08:06 AM.

What about for the Hi-Point carbines? Ones that won't rape the receiver when charging...
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

If you send me some specs and dimensions I can see what I can do.

info@gstprecision.ca

CHeers
    GST

CGN frequent flyer
    can you make one like this ?

I have a right handed savage 11 which has a normal small bolt handle ( would prefer the entire handle + knob either in that design or the one you showed that was chrome) and finished in black?

My knobs are almost exactly like the one pictured, I used to paint them in KG GunKote but I do not have any at the moment. I can spray paint with Krylon in flat mat.

GST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I'll email you to further this conversation.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Aniest; 02-02-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Turning discussions private
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by gstprecision View Post
    My knobs are almost exactly like the one pictured, I used to paint them in KG GunKote but I do not have any at the moment. I can spray paint with Krylon in flat mat.

GST
    I am interrested, please quote in PM, for paint, installation and return shipping.

Best regards

Aniest, I can definitely do something like that. It will not be curved because I do them manually, but I can chamfer and have a smooth middle portion. I will come up with something and get back to you.

TheSil3nce I am sending you a PM.

Cheers
    GST

CGN frequent flyer
    Can you make extended cocking handles for the Beretta CX-4 Storm? Do you have a rough idea of what it would cost for two?

Top photo is the factory cocking handle with the portion of the cocking handle that attaches to the bolt. The bottom photo is what I am hoping to get, an extended handle with a slight downward slant. I would be willing to provide my factory cocking handle as an example.
    Last edited by armycat; 03-04-2017 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Added details

The issue with such a design would be the downward slope, it is a bit much for manual machining.

GST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast