Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Lost Me Before You Had Me!

Angry You Lost Me Before You Had Me!

Your ads for the boots are so misleading! The first post states 20% off on top of the sale price, with a sale code of "20-off-boots" I fell for it, selected a pair of boots, wasted my time creating an account, entered in the code and got the "Sales Code Expired" crap.

I went back, looked at the post, then see you were continually bumping your thread without updating the first post! I went through your thread, see the same sales code in January, no expiry date, yet still, the code shows as expired on your site!

Misleading sales tactics like this are so shady, not to mention frustrating as hell. Not impressive to a first time buyer to your store. You have lost a sale and a future curomer here.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Your ads for the boots are so misleading! The first post states 20% off on top of the sale price, with a sale code of "20-off-boots" I fell for it, selected a pair of boots, wasted my time creating an account, entered in the code and got the "Sales Code Expired" crap.

I went back, looked at the post, then see you were continually bumping your thread without updating the first post! I went through your thread, see the same sales code in January, no expiry date, yet still, the code shows as expired on your site!

Misleading sales tactics like this are so shady, not to mention frustrating as hell. Not impressive to a first time buyer to your store. You have lost a sale and a future curomer here.
    Hi my friend,

Sorry about that.. it's not sneaky tactics.. I update posts all the time, but sometimes forget to go back and update previous posts to match them up..

The most current posts of the 20% off, is 20% off current price, so yes, super good deal.. But, I mention in post that it is only for the models/sizes left is stock and not for new orders (which would be out of stock).

The promo code expired, but oversight on my part, not on purpose or trick.. I've reset it now for anyone wanting to use it...

Re: the size you tried to order, I don't have in stock.. sorry for that.

I hope that an honest oversight on my part will not deter you to browse my site and order any cool stuff I sell.

Thanks for considering OPA Extreme and wish I can be of service to you soon.

My most recent post re: models left:
    UPDATED PROMO

Reminder: 20% Off all in stock models, listed below !!

Updated Models & sizes left for in stock models:

Duramax 4105: 9 & 9.5
    Duramax 4205: 8, 10.5 & 11 .. (Duramax models fit little bit on long side)
    Duramax 4205ctz (composite toe): 12EE

8003ALWP (waterproof): 10

Ultimate 9000: 10 & 11
    Ultimate 9003: 8.5 & 9.5 ... Ultimate series seem to fit pretty much as they should all around

Desert Storm 3003Z - 8.5 - 9 - 10 (this model fits bit on long side...be aware for ordering.

Pro Max 8108CTZ: 9 & 9.5 wide
    (this model fits bit on narrow side, but is bang on for length size..so may want to order half size up then usual and little bit on narrow side... is o.k. for me..but if you have foot that sometimes is tight in some brands, better to get the wide fit..it's only wee bit wider (3/16" max)

Use Promo Code: 20-off-boots

View these above models here and order..or contact me if system doesn't allow the order.

Business Member
    in appreciation of the mishap and frustrating experience, I'm happy to give you an additional 5% off anything you do order in future, including on sale items and/or on top of any promo in place on such item.
    Just contact me if/when ready.

I don't know how OPA Extreme knew this post was about them, but damn if that isn't some fine customer service up there.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckB View Post
    I don't know how OPA Extreme knew this post was about them, but damn if that isn't some fine customer service up there.
    It's posted in my Dealer section, so it's for me.. Again, I honestly never post tricky or sneaky ####.. My customers can confirm my integrity.. I'm just not so prudent on keeping up with all my threads / posts, of which I probably have too many on the go... making it hard to keep up..

Just popped into this thread on account of the catchy title. Witnessed some A1 customer service, nice job OPA!

I just wanted to add in here, that I've bought from OPA in the past, and had an absolutely fantastic experience, and think that the OP should definitely give him another chance. Even without the extra 5% off....

Stavros is a pretty stand-up guy, I had a great experience with him when purchasing from him in the past. Maybe giving him a call first would have been more effective?

He has already explained himself and offered a discount as an apology for the confusion. Can't ask for much more than that.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Business Member
    Thanks guys.. I always feel bad when customers aren't happy, and more so when I'm at fault.. I do this business as side business, and do want it to grow, but still a side bus. and get behind on admin stuff... will try better to improve it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast