Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Lost Me Before You Had Me!

Business Member
    now that I have all ya'll attentions... browse for more goodies.. lots of items on reduced pricing...

this thread below shows many various items and various promos... just contact me on anything you see, in case deal has expired and if it has, just ask nicely and I'll do something about it.. Ha.. :-)

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...6#post13168516

^haha nice

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    It's posted in my Dealer section...
    Oh, yeah. That makes sense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Your ads for the boots are so misleading! The first post states 20% off on top of the sale price, with a sale code of "20-off-boots" I fell for it, selected a pair of boots, wasted my time creating an account, entered in the code and got the "Sales Code Expired" crap.

I went back, looked at the post, then see you were continually bumping your thread without updating the first post! I went through your thread, see the same sales code in January, no expiry date, yet still, the code shows as expired on your site!

Misleading sales tactics like this are so shady, not to mention frustrating as hell. Not impressive to a first time buyer to your store. You have lost a sale and a future curomer here.
    Contact Stavros, he will make it right. His customer service is second to none.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12