Make: Colt
Model: Python
Year: 1986
Commemorative Model: 150th Anniversary "Double Diamond”
Finish: Ultra Bright Stainless Steel
Limited: Only 1000 Made
Barrel Length: 6 Inch
Calibre: .357 Magnum
Grips: Smooth Rosewood (with Silver 150th Anniversary Colt Medallions)
Markings: Standard Python Markings plus the Colt Double Diamond 150th Anniversary Logo on the left side of the barrel
Condition: Excellent
Includes: Original Outer Sleeve, Styrofoam Box, Manual and Paperwork

Price: $11,000.00

Available at: http://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com...nd-1986-357-mag-6-pre-owned.html#.WJC2nLYrJTY

Attachments

• IMG_8018.jpg
    IMG_8018.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6,403
  • IMG_8017.jpg
    IMG_8017.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6,415
  • IMG_8015.jpg
    IMG_8015.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6,404
  • IMG_8013.jpg
    IMG_8013.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6,413
  • IMG_8011.jpg
    IMG_8011.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6,393
  • IMG_8009.jpg
    IMG_8009.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6,402
Last edited:
$11k plus you also need to factor in the cost of your divorce for when your wife finds out how much you paid for a revolver you're not even going to use. LOL

lets see now, Half the house, thats $150K, one of the cars, ok; half my pension....oh wait a minute now....this is getting expensive

I think l'll grab something cheap and cheerful...like a Korth and prove to my good lady wife how frugal I am. Thank you Colt Python.

Without the accompanying prohib 1911, it looses any collector appeal imo. I hope the seller is just profiteering and didn't pay close to what he is asking.

This is getting to the point of being re-god-dam-diculous.

A premium for a well-made gun? Sure.
A premium for a popular gun? Sure.
A premium for an exclusive/rare edition? Sure.

Add up all of those things together and you're still at about 1/3 of $11,000, though, wow.

That said, by definition the value of something is what a transaction exists at in the circumstances.

A Lamborghini out of gas is not worth one coconut on a deserted island, but if someone pays $11,000 for this, that is what it is worth whether we like it or not.

$11,000,that would be the most expensive Python ever sold,LOL,they are nice revolver,but hardly worth it,a freind has one,but says his S&W 27 is better to actually use,but if you're rich enough,go for it,they sure are nice,

All the kidding and shock horror aside. It is nice to see some unusual, rare, unique and dare I say exclusive firearms in the marketplace. It does become terribly boring sifting through endless Glocks, Sigs, and ARs...So, thank you Firearms Outlet for putting this on offer and maybe the next unique piece will be the one that someone on CGN just has to have...

As a previous owner of that gun and a Python aficionado who has owned about 60 of them up to now, I can attest how amazing that gun is..... tight , crisp and brand new in the box. $9K in the USA translates to $13K cdn after exchange rate, GST and brokerage fees so actually the gun is priced at market value. ....... Oh what's that?? You're not a collector? So why are you part of the conversation.
To those who think it is exorbitantly price.... Go find another in Canada.

The funny thing is, being post strike production, it's probably not all that great of a gun. Not that quality has much to do with value in this case.

There are Pythons in the USA that have touched $40K usd. A 27 better? I've owned both and don't agree but hey.... personal taste is personal taste

$11,000,that would be the most expensive Python ever sold,LOL,they are nice revolver,but hardly worth it,a freind has one,but says his S&W 27 is better to actually use,but if you're rich enough,go for it,they sure are nice,

Back
Top Bottom