Gun Skins ARE available at Wolverine Supplies! *Update on Post #1*

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Another new product as seen at Shot Show! Hands on this stuff is pretty awesome for your everyday guy wanting to either change the look of his rifle or add a bit of style! Super easy to install and can be done right at home!
We have a initial order that is being placed shortly, if there is anything that you as the consumer would like to see please let us know now so we can tag it along!

Check out these videos below on how simple and easy it is to get your rifle looking fine! Please take a peek at the available patterns below as well and give us some feedback on what you would like to see!

As always call or email for more info! sales@wolverinesupplies.com or 204-748-2454

THESE ARE IN STOCK ON THE WEBSITE

A little FAQ while we are at it!

F.A.Q.

Will GunSkins fit my Rifle?

GunSkins Rifle Skin kit, will fit most rifles. The kit comes with pre-cut pieces, 3” x 29” barrel, 7” x 9” receiver, 7” x 19.5” forend, and two pieces for the butt-stock. For irregular shaped butt-stocks or other accessories, you will want to get a GunSkins Gear Skin.

Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?

You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.

Can the GunSkin be removed?

GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.

Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?

The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.

How about a little pricing:

Gear Skin ( universal sheet ) $55.00 plus shipping and tax

3-Pack of AR-15 mags $36.00 plus shipping and tax

6-Pack of Pistol mags $18.00 plus shipping and tax

Full Rifle Skin ( Less optic ) $75.00 plus shipping and tax

Full Shotgun Skin ( Less optic ) $75.00 plus shipping and tax

AR-10 Style Mags $18.00 plus shipping and tax

AK-47 / CZ 858 Style magazines $18.00 plus shipping and tax.

Update! Thank you to everyone who Emailed quickly to get dropped onto the first shipment! We have submitted it and it will be on its way soon. If you are after something that we have not ordered already still please let us know as it will be on the next shipment, only trailing by a little bit. I have put a quick list of what will be available on the first shipment below so take a peek, if anything iterests you get it on backorder!!

Last edited:
I have used these types of skins before, both this brand and others. They do look awesome.

The metal, wood and/or plastic does have to be [painfully] void of any oils, dirt, fingerprints and such to work flawlessly. The thinnest film of gun oil can ruin an install of it. However, it is completely worth it.

No skin for the scope? Imo a super important piece if youre putting this on a bolt action. Would consider using this product if I could dress up my scope as well.

Back
Top Bottom