Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vortex RAZOR® AMG™ UH-1™ RED DOT, Holographic Rifle Optic

Business Member
    Thanks everyone for the compliments. We are working around the clock to become your go to place for Vortex. There has been a lot of talk about battery life on the HUEY! Vortex advised us that you can get an average of 1500 hours on a standard CR123 battery with the brightness setting at 8 of 15. Hope that helps and so stoked to get these on Canadian Soil!

Cheers everyone!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NASGUNS View Post
    Thanks everyone for the compliments. We are working around the clock to become your go to place for Vortex. There has been a lot of talk about battery life on the HUEY! Vortex advised us that you can get an average of 1500 hours on a standard CR123 battery with the brightness setting at 8 of 15. Hope that helps and so stoked to get these on Canadian Soil!

Cheers everyone!
    Did they mention with rechargeables? I read in this thread someone wrote 400 which seems a bit low if reg battery is 1500

Super GunNutz
    Any eta on these yet? Weeks or months?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    Did they mention with rechargeables? I read in this thread someone wrote 400 which seems a bit low if reg battery is 1500
    I know I constantly have the issue of leaving my optic on for 16 days straight before plugging it in LOL, rechargeable never have near the lasting power of non rechargeable.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    I know I constantly have the issue of leaving my optic on for 16 days straight before plugging it in LOL, rechargeable never have near the lasting power of non rechargeable.
    I have to start upgrading my optics, I have an ar-536 and always forget to turn it off, then it's dead when you need it. Although I love the magnifying. I am hoping vortex comes out with a 5x or 6x magnifier. Anyone hear about any stronger ones coming out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    I have to start upgrading my optics, I have an ar-536 and always forget to turn it off, then it's dead when you need it. Although I love the magnifying. I am hoping vortex comes out with a 5x or 6x magnifier. Anyone hear about any stronger ones coming out?
    Lol, this one has a 12h auto shut off so you can leave it on 31 times in a row before plugging it in. As for higher magnifiers I would just use another brand IE aimpoint. They make some and this sight is lower 1/3 mount so will work with any of the same height out there. The issue vortex solved and got right on this optic is centre dot is only 1.5 Moa so if you magnify it will still be usable. A lot of the 3-6moa dots are unusable with 5x magnification because it increases dot side at the same time.
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Where i can get in BC, Canada??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scopeforever View Post
    This is NAS personal page, I'd strongly recommend ordering from them. It would be covered on their free shipping, and they are great to deal with.

I'm super pumped for this.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by scopeforever View Post
    Grouse river in Kelowna sells them. I pre ordered one myself.
    Last edited by Ingots; 03-04-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Super GunNutz
    Any eta on these yet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast