Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vortex RAZOR® AMG™ UH-1™ RED DOT, Holographic Rifle Optic

Business Member

Vortex RAZOR® AMG™ UH-1™ RED DOT, Holographic Rifle Optic

NEW FOR 2017 from Vortex Optics and N.A.S. Guns and Ammo.

The RAZOR® AMG™ UH-1™ RED DOT, Holographic Rifle Optic $749.00

The incredible features of the Razor® AMG™ UH-1™ are matched only by its tough, tenacious performance. Absolute zero distortion and an impressive sight picture with unobstructed view ensure rapid, instinctual target acquisition.

The shatterproof XR plus fully multi-coated windows and holographic elements are incredibly durable and promote optimal light transmission. All sensitive components are protected in the base of the sight, increasing durability, while eliminating the need for an obstructive secondary shroud.

All this plus the Vortex VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty!

CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR FULL SPECS

Name:  rz1.jpg
Views: 5819
Size:  51.1 KBName:  rzr2.jpg
Views: 5802
Size:  51.6 KBName:  rzr3.jpg
Views: 5789
Size:  50.9 KBName:  rzr4.jpg
Views: 5813
Size:  49.8 KBName:  ret_rzr-amg_uh-1_moa.jpg
Views: 5805
Size:  45.6 KB

That looks damn slick. Could be a good option for people who've offloaded their EoTechs.
    We stand on guard for thee.

Battery life?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieT View Post
    Battery life?
    About 1500 hours I've read. Which isn't bad for a holosight

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    About 1500 hours I've read. Which isn't bad for a holosight
    If this actually a true holosight (like EOTech) and not just a mislabelled red dot sight, then 1500 hours is quite good. I couldn't find the battery life documented anywhere

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Looks like a nice optic

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieT View Post
    Battery life?
    1200 hours is the average battery life. They will auto shut off after 14 hours of not being used.

Neato

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It has been said 1200hr with standard CR123 however drops to 400 with rechargeables but has a built charging port to plug it right into your wall charger. Waterproof even if port left open good to 10meters for 30min closed 50 meters no time limit given.

They processed my order yesterday! Can't wait, from everything I've seen and their shot show demos I'm super excited, specially at this price point. Ordered one for my shotgun if it holds up and performs as expected, more will be in order for my AR's. I love that Vortex puts thought into their reticals. The subtle triangle on the bottom is so you can sight it at 100yards for centre dot and for CQB you can use the tip of the triangle as your new zero. Also got rid of the forward signature which was always an issue with Vortex. All US made except the Holosight material comes from the UK.

Big shout out to NAS for getting on the waiting list early on these, the US market is eating them up and may limit supply in Canada. I also believe MSRP in Canada is $999 so good on them for offering the MAP price right out the gate!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a Vortex Fanboy but now after my last 4 Vortex purchases I will only buy from NAS. You know what you've done and in doing so have won a customer for life. On the edge of my seat but know one of the first in Canada is coming my way because NAS does things right!
    Last edited by Foxer2373; 02-09-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Me spell good
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    They look extremely robust as well...that dude was really putting that unit through its paces...real world tests, what with the punches and rubbing the glass and junk. I've punched my share of optics and rarely have I seen one stand up to that hard of a punch. Joking....just ordered 2. Cheers NAS, keep the good stuff coming.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast