Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Petawawa Summer Series?

2017 Petawawa Summer Series?

Barney!

What's the plan for this summer's PR/CQB/M14 clinics?

Cheers,
    Chris

BANNED
    I haven't sent him my work schedule yet as he uses that to pick the dates ...I will send him a copy ASAP

sounds good buddy! here's what your partner will be shooting at this year's clinics:

So here I am starting a new job with Bell Technical Solutions as a new Technician (Imagine a grunt like me in Signals...or Sigs) and I'm working six days a week right now and banking the OT. I have to yak with the manager and see what kind of arrangements I can make for weekends off. Many installations for fiber optic (that's me) customers happen on the weekends, but our prime time is April to October (and I've been known to run clinics in early March, think sniper match) and later in October.

So I have to see how things develop, hey I've got a ticket on the 649 draw tomorrow (Saturday) and things can change very quickly. So I'm not sure how things are going to work out for me in the next few days / weeks / months. I might tire of this job and get back to working the chairlift or possibly working at Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory packing fudge...

ha ha ha ha ha ha hey, I'm retired from 30 years in the classroom and couple that with many years in the PPCLI and I have the emotional scars to bear! ha ha ha ha

Barney
    F orgiveness
    U nconditional Love
    C ompassion
    K indness

Come on Barny! All that OT at the hands of bell will lead to a surplus of stress. You will have to explain to your supervisor how you need the time off or you will need to go on workmans comp. Just think of it, you could come down with 48 hour leprosy, 48 hour rectal hemorrhage, 48 hour profaine Tourette's... See! I wasn't even trying, and you already have 3 weekend excuses. Toss in potential mental stress of not being able to choose a candadite for CPC and not being able to fully process the awesomeness of the Trudo administrations super great decisions and you would literaly be a danger to your self and others on the job.

Hey Chris! What's up with the tripod? Going to shoot off that thing? Afraid of lying down in the dirt? I can always loan you the tactical tarp!

BANNED
    OMG ...I thought the tactical tarp was off to the landfill ...lol. And the way my partner shoots he can use what ever he wants ...Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !! We will still run some events here in Pet that you can come down for. It wouldn't be the same without you guys .

Quote Originally Posted by RugerBlast View Post
    Hey Chris! What's up with the tripod? Going to shoot off that thing? Afraid of lying down in the dirt? I can always loan you the tactical tarp!
    Had the tripod already, but the upgraded chassis I picked up also came with the tripod adapter. Figured I'd see how stable she was, with a plan to do some shooting off it this coming season. Really Right Stuff has some awesome gear and a lot of PRS guys are switching over to their tripods and mounts. Good thing I already bought the tripod for my photography business, because there is no way I could spend that kinda $$$ otherwise.

Morgan! Your going to make me get all misty... Looking foward to any time I can spend up in Pet. Provided there are no repeats of a certain incident from a certain clinic held last year. The tactical tarp will never be given such an unfitting end. I can still remember dragging it around with a giant hard rifle case... Then shooting it. Probably the only thing I hit at that first clinic on Yankee range!

Hey Chris! It is nice being incorporated, 100% legit dual purposes for company material. Does that thing get pinned to the ground or can it take the recoil without shaking too bad? Any more pics from Vegas?

Ive got a few more yet to be posted, but here are the ones I've finished so far:

ht tp://www.wphotography.ca/Portfolio/SW-USA/

Business Member
    ChrisW:

Weekend dates for PR and CQB clinics have been forwarded for Morgan for approval. IT's happening. Soon I can post the formal dates for Garrison Petawawa 2017 Summer Series and there will be no conflicts with the ORA PR dates. I'm working with RyanMcle and it's great; we are on the same page, metaphorically and also on the calendar.

Hey, we even ensure that there would be no conflicts for the 2nd Annual PRS Series Match on the Labour Day long weekend.... Yup, I'll be there...

Cheers, and thanks for all your loyal support over the years....

Barney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast