Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

Chewed up Chinese or Russian surplus only means more SKS will end up with new tactical stocks, which I kind of prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of the SKS's for sale over the last couple years are of the sh!ttier quality. Bad wood, painted metal and even rusted internals. Is this the new normal?
    It's kinda what I've been seeing in the calgary area also. Do you guys haggle price on the extra crappy ones?

I heard that in july 1st there will be export mark from Europe that UN want to put on each rifles exported. The price of each rofle will be 200$ more. Is that the truth?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

I heard that in july 1st there will be export mark from Europe that UN want to put on each rifles exported. The price of each rifle will be 200$ more. Is that the truth?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

That sounds kinda high to me. What would it take to justify $200

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    Where can you find an unrefurb still?
    An unrefurb Russian? Who knows... probably the EE, and you'll pay dearly for it...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pedja View Post
    I heard that in july 1st there will be export mark from Europe that UN want to put on each rifles exported. The price of each rifle will be 200$ more. Is that the truth?
    The UN marking scheme is a thing, but nobody knows how it'll impact price. For what i can tell, someone made up the $200 number and its slowly turned to fact on the internet.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    These SKS rifles are SO under priced its crazy. Where else can you get a semi auto rifle that's as tuff as Nails for this ridiculously low price.! A vz or CZ isn't built as well & fetches $1000 bucks......its the same calibre ! I've thought this for years. Its easily a $700 dollar rifle all day long.
    AAAAAAnd....that's why I have 4 of them.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lone ranger View Post
    These SKS rifles are SO under priced its crazy. Where else can you get a semi auto rifle that's as tuff as Nails for this ridiculously low price.! A vz or CZ isn't built as well & fetches $1000 bucks......its the same calibre ! I've thought this for years. Its easily a $700 dollar rifle all day long.
    AAAAAAnd....that's why I have 4 of them.
    You have some catchin up to do!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have my collection at..........5 Russian, One Chinese....