Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Ask North Sylva for a price of those sks
    Also Russia is holding their stock of sks since 2000. Only small batches realize to specific companies but those batches went in price as well to 150 usd per rifle. So you can wait for maybe or buy today.
    There is no more cheap sks overseas this is why you need to go and buy one today.
    I agree, buy now, AND buy later, , I bought a few from you folks along with a few mosins, always a good deal and we could see what we got, the Chinese will be around the same as the other guy who sold them a few years ago, but they will be unissued so I want one of those for the collection. I am not sure if you buy from them but I am sure you could sell a few!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    get it shipped There , canadian tire in labrador city carries 7.62x39. when you travel somewhere stock up then.
    I did not know that! Hmmm, now you got me thinking.
    CCFR Member

ugh I did not need to see this thread today.. I already bought one from you westrifle, but now I want to buy another LOL.

Expired Business Member
    I am not even saying buy from me. Buy from anyone one the web. Many dealers who hold those and don't know about price increase will increase their price as soon as they go to buy new stock from me or from North Sylva.
    Happy shopping everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Jmpell View Post
    ugh I did not need to see this thread today.. I already bought one from you westrifle, but now I want to buy another LOL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can you get 59/66?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Can you get 59/66?
    x2. We definitely could use some variety!

What you said here gives me a fair amount of respect for you. I can't say I've bought from you before but I'm sure you will get my business in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    I am not even saying buy from me. Buy from anyone one the web. Many dealers who hold those and don't know about price increase will increase their price as soon as they go to buy new stock from me or from North Sylva.
    Happy shopping everyone

I was just looking at them at crappy tire today they are on sale for $199. I'll be back tomorrow to pick one up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyledempsey1 View Post
    I was just looking at them at crappy tire today they are on sale for $199. I'll be back tomorrow to pick one up lol
    Buy a few!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyledempsey1 View Post
    Tell justin the bald guy sent you, if you buy 3 you may get a better deal!