Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

It looks like you already bumped your SKS prices up in anticipation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would like to see a yugo too...... Chinese..... Other variations. I don't need any more russian SKS.

Ill pay up to 499$ got a yugo.

That means yugo sks will be more expensive....
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

BANNED
    In Regina sask here I notice that many are not as good as they were 2years plus ago.
    We now see wood stocks only and many are bbq painted and black bolts not saying these are bad shooters but I am saying that the quality rifles are harder to get and the ones you can get are not very desirable and they cost 260$ and up.

Side note, can any of you actually shoot a group that is not laughable at 100 yards with this rifle ? I mean basic Sks ?

[QUOTE= Side note, can any of you actually shoot a group that is not laughable at 100 yards with this rifle ? I mean basic Sks ?[/QUOTE]

What is not laughable for you with an SKS and iron sights at 100 yards?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    In Regina sask here I notice that many are not as good as they were 2years plus ago.
    We now see wood stocks only and many are bbq painted and black bolts not saying these are bad shooters but I am saying that the quality rifles are harder to get and the ones you can get are not very desirable and they cost 260$ and up.

Side note, can any of you actually shoot a group that is not laughable at 100 yards with this rifle ? I mean basic Sks ?
    Here is a basic, well used SKS, this might make you laugh!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1c7ZTcNTC5s

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    Would like to see a yugo too...... Chinese..... Other variations. I don't need any more russian SKS.

Ill pay up to 499$ got a yugo.
    With this kind of money, it would be a hot deal for a 59-66... JP.

BANNED
    I'm not saying I dislike the Sks i truly enjoy it ! Me and many of my friends are shooting a lot at 100 yards and it is very difficult to make consistant accurate shots at 100 yards.

Now maybe we need one of you pros to come to the wildlife federation just last Regina to help us ? I'm just saying it is very hard for us.

We shoot irons from other rifles much much better results

Everyon should own 5 Sks rifles I just wish that there were more skilled guys around to show us dummies how to shoot or adjust this rifle - we are shooting a lot of ammo and we find it is not easy to be accurate.

Accurate ? We are Regina 12 a
    -15 " or worse at 100 yards sitting using carrosive ammo

BANNED
    Okay that's Jerry m man ! lol that guy could shoot a blunder bust at 1000 years and knock the wings off of a fly lol

I'm talking about any of you who can shoot it well 6" or better consistently at 100 yards ? I know it won't shoot 2" that's for damn sure

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Okay that's Jerry m man ! lol that guy could shoot a blunder bust at 1000 years and knock the wings off of a fly lol

I'm talking about any of you who can shoot it well 6" or better consistently at 100 yards ? I know it won't shoot 2" that's for damn sure
    I always recommend Chinese 'especially unissued' over Russians. My Chinese sks reliably gets 2-3 inch groups at 100 yard. Every Russian I've shot or seen gets around 4-6 inch groups at the same distance.