Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

So you are saying I need more than the 3 NIB Chinese I bought for $200 in the safe????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-3 View Post
    So you are saying I need more than the 3 NIB Chinese I bought for $200 in the safe????
    Mmmmno,, you only need 2 and really need to sell me one for $200. Ish dollars!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Okay that's Jerry m man ! lol that guy could shoot a blunder bust at 1000 years and knock the wings off of a fly lol

I'm talking about any of you who can shoot it well 6" or better consistently at 100 yards ? I know it won't shoot 2" that's for damn sure
    With my old eyes (I'm 70) I can consistently shoot my non-refurbished Type 56 at 2x3" or 3x2" for 5 shot string and 3x5" for 10 shot string from a bench rest, sitting. My Russian refurb I'm a bit less accurate but not by a huge margin.
    The problem with the SKS accuracy when shooting more than 5 rounds is that according to a Canadian idiotic law, a magazine is pinned to 5. For 10 shots you have to re-load which always changes your original aiming position and makes shooting inherently less accurate then shooting 10 rounds at once.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    no offence but yours seem over priced to me 200 max as far as im concerned
    maybe they are rare years in which case i apologise
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chadeech View Post
    no offence but yours seem over priced to me 200 max as far as im concerned
    maybe they are rare years in which case i apologise
    He said Chinese, they will be for sale in stores soon for around $350.--- $200. These days is a steal!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I'm glad I picked up 10 of them a few months ago! thanks for the warning.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well, my local CTC manager just told me, they were informed that the next order of sks would be around $200. Their cost!! They are selling birch stock sks for $199. Now! So. Ased on that i would say this year sks prices will go way above what i am willing to pay!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Well, my local CTC manager just told me, they were informed that the next order of sks would be around $200. Their cost!! They are selling birch stock sks for $199. Now! So. Ased on that i would say this year sks prices will go way above what i am willing to pay!
    We may end up seeing unissued/unrefurbed SKS' skyrocket to $500~ and the average beater $300-$350 if this is true.

I will be very surprised if you can get one for that price

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    Would like to see a yugo too...... Chinese..... Other variations. I don't need any more russian SKS.

Ill pay up to 499$ got a yugo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshot84 View Post
    We may end up seeing unissued/unrefurbed SKS' skyrocket to $500~ and the average beater $300-$350 if this is true.
    I would like to see an unissued non refurb, I know they are out there, but not sure how you tell they haven't been issued. I have a couple non refurb but the do look like they were lightly used which is probably the reason they were not refurbed. It would be cool to see a crate of brand new unissued SKS opened up!