Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

I'd give this warning some serious thought, the timing may not have been correct but get one/some while you easily still can (not like they're making any more of them). Just last year a local store had SVTs for only $350 and stuck my nose up at them, boy do I ever regret not picking some up now.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The price of sks will only go up when the glut of cheap ARs will be over. No reason to pay up for a sks when you can get a much better AR for around 650$.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A little over a year ago you could find them for under 200 on sale; seems 25-260 is now a cheap price, when you can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    The price of sks will only go up when the glut of cheap ARs will be over. No reason to pay up for a sks when you can get a much better AR for around 650$.
    Ya I disagree, with the supply dwindling and demand still increasing, there is no way that prices won't go up eventually. As well as the fact a restricted AR is not an option for the tons of people with non restricted pals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you want there is a big sale on now for $209.99, shipping included! I doubt if it will last long, they have a couple hundred I believe! Probably the ones CTC sent back!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Ya I disagree, with the supply dwindling and demand still increasing, there is no way that prices won't go up eventually. As well as the fact a restricted AR is not an option for the tons of people with non restricted pals.
    I agree.....two very good points.

CGN Regular
    The sky is falling! SKS and cheap surplus ammo are no more. Everybody hoard more than you need so we can keep the prices higher!!
    (Sarcasm)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    An RPAL is 40$.

Supply is not dwindling, it's just moved from a container in Vladivostok to a safe in Coal Harbor or Nanaimo. The people who bought crates of them aren't taking their 10 or 20 SKS with them when lights will turn off, these rifles will hit the market one day or another. And if the supply of surplus ammos has stopped or even just slowed down by then, all bets are off as to how low the price is going.

Just read this thread. Poor westrifle has been prophecising the end of the cheap SKS, meanwhile bitcoin and pot stocks are exploding.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    A little over a year ago you could find them for under 200 on sale; seems 25-260 is now a cheap price, when you can find them.
    actually, finding SKS's at about $200.00 or so is pretty easy,you must not be looking too hard,even a certain chain store we wont mention has them at that price pretty often,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    actually, finding SKS's at about $200.00 or so is pretty easy,you must not be looking too hard,even a certain chain store we wont mention has them at that price pretty often,
    The same one who removed them from the shelves this summer?