Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

I'd imagine the term handpicked because null after a certain period of time. Hard to keep hand picking what's already been handpicked.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of the SKS's for sale over the last couple years are of the sh!ttier quality. Bad wood, painted metal and even rusted internals. Is this the new normal?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of the SKS's for sale over the last couple years are of the sh!ttier quality. Bad wood, painted metal and even rusted internals. Is this the new normal?
    It appears to be getting to that point . I see lots of BBQ paint specials out there these days.....
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

The price of every gun has been increasing every year. Not sure why SKS would be otherwise.
    This really isn't news. I have a couple of SKS - one is still in factory cosmoline.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

This has been apparent to milsurp rifle collectors for a few years now. The batches coming in are less in both quality and volume. As relation to price, every rifle has gone up in cost and the SKS has not been dismissed from this increase.

I completely agree, get one while you can.

Westrifle: I don't know what inventory you have, but any chance of a case lot price for a dozen rifles?
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Bought an sks online last year from another seller for 229$ + taxes , they were statting that it was blued and matching numbers so i bought. Only to find out that the front sight was off a bit, it was bbq paint and i think there is only 2 matching numbers. Was so damn depress of my buy . Really wanted a blued one in clean condition fml lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Any chance that the Chinese market will open up again. There must be millions of them there.

CGN Regular
    Where can you find an unrefurb still?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboy1 View Post
    Any chance that the Chinese market will open up again. There must be millions of them there.
    North Sylva has some non refurb SKS, haven't shipped to retailers yet that I know of, my ### will have a few, I told him to order more, the order went in late Nov.! I don't know how many NS brought in but am sure they can get more!
    As Westrifle says, the Russian SKS may dry up as the political mood is dark towards Russia right now,, who know what may happen in the future, five years from now things may open up again or maybe not!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

The last few Chinese ones I saw were pretty chewed up looking

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    The last few Chinese ones I saw were pretty chewed up looking
    Those were the refurb Chinese, actually the first time I have seen them around! Hopeing to see the new ones soon! The refurbs were pretty bad for the most part. I was thinking maybe there might be a Vietnam marked ( unmarked as it were) copy!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".