Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING SKS prices will go up in 2017

I will also dip into the SVT conversation.

You will never see an SVT sold at a vendor/retailer again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    As soon as they go restricted the price is going to tank & you won't be able to give them away
    Good, More ammo and rifles for us RPAL holders

My range is 5 min away from my house. More convenient then shooting on crown land.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mewte View Post
    I will also dip into the SVT conversation.

You will never see an SVT sold at a vendor/retailer again.
    Wow, there were and are small batches coming in so that is wrong, price is up though, $600-$700! If Russia and Ukraine ever settle down, there will likely be larger batches coming which will drop the price a bit I hope, depending on condition of the rifles!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Wow, there were and are small batches coming in so that is wrong, price is up though, $600-$700! If Russia and Ukraine ever settle down, there will likely be larger batches coming which will drop the price a bit I hope, depending on condition of the rifles!
    I've seen them for $800 or more for nicer examples (still not as nice as my 2); Izzys and rarer yrs are top dollar. And a Podolsk will get cost you big time, but they are and always have been rare.

There could be some hiding in Ukraine but I highly doubt we'll ever see anything but small numbers every now and then, if that. After all, SVTs were drying up before the Russians and Ukrainians started their conflict.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Im sure someone has referenced this:http://www.firearmsnews.com/uncatego...-million-guns/

I've read it was 5 million destroyed in another article.
    That had to hurt the supply part of supply-and-demand.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

BANNED
    The Canadian tire store in Regina Saskatchewan had the sks rifles in stock a week ago, but the sks rifles are no more.

Sad to see the m14's, mosin's and sks rifles gone from Canadian tire stores

CGN frequent flyer CanuckShooter's Avatar
    M14's and Mosins are gone too? Did I miss something? Last time I was at my local CT they had M14's.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We have mosins and m14 and m48 etc. Only sks gone! Yours must be a local fraidy cat!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    We have mosins and m14 and m48 etc. Only sks gone! Yours must be a local fraidy cat!
    Really ? Well that's good you still have the m14 mosins ect

You damn easterners get everything ! All the lotto winnings, apparently better guns at Canadian tire ! Oh and more importany ....all the blood from the west. Stop voting left wing and we will forgive you and maybe just maybe not separate. Bahahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Really ? Well that's good you still have the m14 mosins ect

You damn easterners get everything ! All the lotto winnings, apparently better guns at Canadian tire ! Oh and more importany ....all the blood from the west. Stop voting left wing and we will forgive you and maybe just maybe not separate. Bahahaha
    Wow, so much for Canadian brother, no Liberals in this house, don't want your money or oil we have our own, buy a ticket take your chances! As for separation, I will tell you the same thing as I tell Quebecers, if you want to leave, leave, but the land belongs to Canada, if you don't like the deal your province is getting, fight for change in the government! Then again, you don't even say your province, so!