Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanstalls: Closed Saturday Feb. 4th

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    It's not the snow you have to worry about it's the people who don't know how to drive in it. However the main roads are pretty good
    Yep, i've got AWD and snow tires. No problems for me, but it's all the other idiots slipping and sliding around you have to worry about

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Most of the idiots that flip their vehicles are AWD/4WD with snow tires making them believe they're invincible like crazy teenagers.
    Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Yep, i've got AWD and snow tires. No problems for me, but it's all the other idiots slipping and sliding around you have to worry about
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    ^Tell that to the guys going 20km/h on the main streets while slipping and sliding lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    You'd think someone would think of a way of predicting weather like this.
    As my Biology prof said last week, "only guy who can be wrong 10 times out of 10 and still keep his job." Lol

My buddy in Agassiz was telling me the kids there have had 3 snow days already this year. In his 9 years going to school there as a kid he only ever had 1. The snow this year has been craaaazy.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Call me crazy but I've actually enjoyed the snow this winter. Doesn't feel like winter when it just rains 24/7

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I have to go to Vancouver near the end of this month. Are you guys telling me i shouldn't bring shorts?
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    As my Biology prof said last week, "only guy who can be wrong 10 times out of 10 and still keep his job." Lol

My buddy in Agassiz was telling me the kids there have had 3 snow days already this year. In his 9 years going to school there as a kid he only ever had 1. The snow this year has been craaaazy.
    About a foot worth in Maple Ridge, still snowing this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I have to go to Vancouver near the end of this month. Are you guys telling me i shouldn't bring shorts?
    I was in shorts in January in between the snow storms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Same here, let it snow. As long as the power and internet stays up.
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    Call me crazy but I've actually enjoyed the snow this winter. Doesn't feel like winter when it just rains 24/7
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Same here, let it snow. As long as the power and internet stays up.
    In Pitt Meadows we lost Internet, cable and phone yesterday. Shaw was down for several hours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    About a foot worth in Maple Ridge, still snowing this AM.

I was in shorts in January in between the snow storms.
    Well, hopefully Maple Ridge isn't still doing it's impression of Rankin Inlet in a couple of weeks. I have some time to kill while in Vancouver and thought I might take a drive and check the "House of 1911's"
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12