Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generation X In a Millenial World!

Quote Originally Posted by Hihi962 View Post
    90 seconds I can no longer get back.
    Lighten up. You didn't have to read it if it held no value in your busy life. Just some light hearted reading.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    Lighten up. You didn't have to read it if it held no value in your busy life. Just some light hearted reading.
    I dug it.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    When purchasing from us, only ON and the maritimes/NL with their HST pay more than the 5% GST. We do not have to collect PST from any province.
    Passed right over like I was a true millenial. It should hurt, but since I'm actually a Gen X'er who has dreamt of passing a law against millenials having access to the Internet, combined with PR being one of the best in the biz and having awesome interactions with you guys in the past, you still have my admiration and gratitude!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    your need to overshare online is very millenial. ☺
    ^^^ This :P

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    I know allot more gen x'ers and boomers who overstate and spam on the internet than millennials...

If you want to talk about entitlement and unrealistic expectations, go look at what people say they are willing to pay for new products. Guess the site is full of millenials!

"Make a non-restricted semi-auto that takes AR mags shoots 2MOA and has a chrome lined bore, keep it under $800, why can't you just make that happen?"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    So you would be a lot happier your LEFT wing gov't change to 15% HST to maximize NO SALES TAX sales. Hoping you get what you wish for
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    As an Albertan, I've never been fond of the 'no sales tax' sales. I do appreciate the free shipping but 5% off is not overly enticing.

Hopefully they are working on a new marketing pitch that appeals to the 'locals' a little more.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    ^lol...

Kidding aside, my most recent "serious" purchase was a scope from PR, one I'd been pining for a long time. The sale PR had made it an easier decision and my correspondence with them since has been nothing short of superb. They are the first place I look for everything, even though my budgets keeps me from looking as much as I'd like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12