Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AXOR Semi-Auto Mag Fed Shotguns MF-2 and MF-1 (Non-Restricted)

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Axor MF-2 available at FOC!
    Link:
    http://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com/...l#.WRHd3lMrJTY

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Regular
    Any chance of getting a factory 2 round mag? I'm thinking 2018 turkey rig.

Is this and the Derya Mk12 the same gun with minor cosmetic changes? I thought I read here on CGN the mags are the same. Anyone know if this is fact? Would like some 10/5 mags for my MK12.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    P&D should have the spare mags. Unfortunately only 5/10 mags are available. Thanks.
    I love my MF2 but you guys really need to bring in the 5 rounders, the 10s are absolutely useless and look stupid
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Damn those cases are sweet are they available on their own?

I need like 6 lol

Shawn

Got one, haven't shot it yet, but my friend shot his. It feeds all kinds of ammo and even cycles weakest target shot shells, with provided iron sights it patterns slugs in a 5 inch rugged hole from 25 yards, he wants to install a scope and see how it performs at 100-200 yards on paper targets.
    Compared a few color options and picked the black one in the end. Looks extremely strong, beautiful silky smooth finish, chromed inside and outside.
    To me, this looks a bit too menacing for my taste, kind of a gun to take to a war, perhaps Afghanistan, where it would shine.
    He shot a bit over 300 of various shotshells and slugs, the gun is tight as ever, clean inside out as if it were never been shot at all (after cleaning and lubing).
    Thought I'd throw some thoughts and a short review on this well made and tough range toy.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    I love my MF2 but you guys really need to bring in the 5 rounders, the 10s are absolutely useless and look stupid
    I agree. I have 5 or 6 (of the 10/5 pinned) I would sell for pretty cheap if anyone want's them .....

I took the 5 rounder into Wild West Gun Shop because some of the other 5 rounders for other guns looked similar.

https://gun-shop.ca/product-category...gun-magazines/

The MKA 1919 Match 5 round magazines are the same and they work so I bought some of them. I have run a couple hundred through them and they work fine.
    I believe EITHER the Derya OR Uzkon 5 rounders (or both??) are also the same but can't remember. It was a while ago.

Something else I noticed ..... the Uzkon AS46 10 round (10 rounds / not pinned) magazines look like they would also work in the MF1 and 2.....
    I was going to get one and try it but the guy behind the counter said it would be illegal to use in a semi auto shotgun.
    To me, the 10 round mag is legal (for the pump gun it is designed for) so I don't know how it would be any different than using a 10 round LAR pistol mag in an AR???
    I don't know enough about the law to make the call, anyone care to comment??

Thanks

We just received a large shipment from AXOR and all colours are back in stock.

Drool!!!
    Take the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by darren32 View Post
    I agree. I have 5 or 6 (of the 10/5 pinned) I would sell for pretty cheap if anyone want's them .....

I took the 5 rounder into Wild West Gun Shop because some of the other 5 rounders for other guns looked similar.

https://gun-shop.ca/product-category...gun-magazines/

The MKA 1919 Match 5 round magazines are the same and they work so I bought some of them. I have run a couple hundred through them and they work fine.
    I believe EITHER the Derya OR Uzkon 5 rounders (or both??) are also the same but can't remember. It was a while ago.

Something else I noticed ..... the Uzkon AS46 10 round (10 rounds / not pinned) magazines look like they would also work in the MF1 and 2.....
    I was going to get one and try it but the guy behind the counter said it would be illegal to use in a semi auto shotgun.
    To me, the 10 round mag is legal (for the pump gun it is designed for) so I don't know how it would be any different than using a 10 round LAR pistol mag in an AR???
    I don't know enough about the law to make the call, anyone care to comment??

Thanks
    I am a little late on this replyy but...
    The restriction is always on the mag. AIA bolt action mags fit in the m14. They are 10 rounds. They are identical minus a cut out notch on the front. In the case of these shotgun mags the followers are different (the semi auto mags have a little peice on the back to push up a block to hold the bolt open when empty)

Beretta 92 .40 cal mags fit into the 9mm gun and they can hold 14 rounds. Totally legal. Its actually used an example in the written law.

So. Keep your reciept. I have learned that just because someone works or owns a gun store doesnt mean they are a good source of info.

Since these two mags are constructed different (just the followers but thats not even law. IE 10 shot ar15 mags compared to lar15 mags, only a stamp saying lar15 mags or pistol mags makes the difference. And the beretta mags. ) and since the 10 shot is designed for a pump you are more then all good my friend.

Remeber though.... Laws and restrictions can change. The "dual purpose mag" thing may get tagged onto these like they did the beowulf. But the problem woth the beowulf was the follower was clearly made for 5.56 sized rounds. In this case the follower is not made for semi autos. So yeah. Cheers.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast